A New Family

JB's POV

I looked into the rearview mirror and noticed that Jasmine's head is on Mark's shoulder, as his was resting on her head, and Keera's head is resting on Yugyeom's shoulder and his was resting on her head. All 4 of them were fast asleep, dreaming about their future together. I pull into our driveway soon after and we nudged Mark and Yugyeom awake. They pick Jasmine and Keera up and carry them into the dorms. They are so cute when they sleep, this is going to be so much fun with them!!!

JR's POV

Watching the girls sleep was like watching angels. They were so adorable and I just wanted to cuddle with them but I can't because it would be too weird. I got up and walked out of Mark's room, leaving the 2 to sleep peacefully. I walk into the kitchen and begin to cook dinner.

Jackson's POV

The 2 girls are sleeping now, but I can't wait until they wake up!!! I want to know all about them! I peek into Mark's room and smile. Jasmine was in Mark's arms, both sleeping peacefully. I quietly close the door and walk to Yugyeom's room. He also has Keera in his arms and, like Mark and Jasmine, they were both sleeping peacefully. I step back and close the door quietly, and walk into the living room to sit on the couch.

Youngjae's POV

I smiled as Mark and Yugyeom carried the girls into their rooms. I hope they will love it here as much as I do! I kinda like Jasmine... She has a motherly vibe coming from her, almost like JR. I wonder if she likes to cook? *ugh* I guess I will just have to wait until she wakes up so I can ask her. I go into the living room and see Jackson. I guess I can wait with him, so I sit next to him.

BamBam's POV

I like the girls! They seem like they will fit right in but... I wonder which one of us they like? I don't know so I guess I have to wait until they wake up for dinner. I am hoping they will enjoy living here with us... *ugh* I'm so nervous! I'll go sit with Jackson and Youngjae and watch a movie!!!

2 Hours Later...

Mark's POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone holding me, so I open my eyes and look down. I smile, seeing Jasmine sleeping with her arms around me. Not wanting to wake her up, I carefully unwrap her arms, standing up, before I gently put her arm down again. I stood there and watched her sleep for a little bit before walking into the kitchen to see what is for dinner.

"Hello JR. What is for dinner?" I ask.

"Pizza." He replies.

"Really?!" I exclaim.

He nods.

I hug him tightly and go back to my room to check on Jasmine. She was still sleeping on my bed, so I left her there as I walk into the living room, seeing Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, and JB.

"Hey guys." I say, sitting next to them.

"Hey. Look who's finally awake..." Jackson teases.

"How's Jasmine?" Youngjae asks.

"Still sleeping." I reply.

"I hope she and her sister will love it here." BamBam says, looking at me with hope.

"Me too." I agree.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up, finding myself alone in a room I didn't know about. I look around at the pictures and stare. They we all pictures of... MARK!!! I sit up quickly, throwing the covers off, and grab my bag. I pull out my journal and started to write in it.

Dear Diary,

I can't believe my luck right now! I am now living with GOT7! I love them all so much, but Mark is my favorite!! I wonder if he'll like me back if I was just a friend. I fell asleep on the ride home and I am guessing that Mark carried me to his room. Well, I'll write soon! I promise!"

I closed my diary and put it back into my bag right as the door opens. JR walks in and looks at me, smiling.

"Come on, it is time for dinner." He says and I just nod.

I follow him into the kitchen and my sister is already there at the table, Along with the others. I smile shyly as I sit by Mark. We ate pizza in silence, then we all go into the living room and watch a movie. I was getting tired, so I said goodnight to everyone and went back to Mark's room.

I lay down on his bed and I am asleep soon after.