The Party

V's POV

I walked into the mall, looking for something to buy, but run into someone instead. I look down and see a cute little girl clinging to my leg, terrified. I reach down and lifted her chin, seeing her tear-stained cheeks.

"What is your name?" I ask the little girl.

"P-Paisley" She stutters cutely.

"Well Paisley, are you lost sweetie?" I ask, picking her up.

She nods and I smile. I begin to carry her, towards the door, when I heard a voice shouting her name.

"Paisley?! Paisley! Where are you?!" The voice shouts.

I turn around and see a teenage girl running around, looking for the girl. I walk up and tapped her, making her jump.

"Is this yours?" I ask.

She turns around and starts to cry.

"Paisley! Oh my God!" She exclaims, holding the little girl.

"I'm sorry auntie." The little girl says.

"Auntie?" I repeat, not noticing the familiar face.

"Yes. I am her aunt." The girl looks up then, eyes widening. "V?!"

It was at that moment that I realized who this girl was.

"Jasmine!" I say, hugging her.

Jasmine's POV

I didn't realize that the boy who found my niece was V until I actually looked at him. We haven't seen each other since graduation, since he left with the rest of his group right after. We sat in the cafe after I dropped Paisley off at daycare and talked, catching each other up.

"When you left, I was so bored! I wanted to chase after you, but GOT7 wouldn't allow it..." I say, making him laugh.

"Well now, this is a surprise." A voice says.

"I-I..." I stutter.

"V, why didn't you tell us that you ran into Jasmine again?" Another voice says.

"You could've told us." A third voice says.

I finally look up and smile once I knew who the voices belonged to. The rest of BTS stood there, smiling at me. I get up and hug them tightly. They sat down and we all talked until I had to pick Paisley up from daycare.

"Bye guys! It was nice to see you all again!" I shout, leaving the cafe.

After I picked Paisley up, we went home. I tucked her into bed, kissed her forehead, and left the room. MJ and YK were gone, they had died of old age, and I miss them. I still had everything Mark had bought for them in my room, so if I wanted to, I could get another puppy.

I walk into the living room, sitting on the couch. The boys were gone, they had to go on a three month trip, leaving Keera, Paisley, and I here alone. The door opens and I see Keera walk in. She was just getting home from work. She worked at a cafe downtown as a cashier.

"Hey." She says, smiling.

"How was work?" I ask.

"Fine. How was Paisley?" She asks.

"Good. She is sleeping now." I say.

I stayed up a little longer while Keera went to bed. I was dozing off, when I hear a knock. I et up and answer the door. V was standing there, smiling.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering... Do you want to go to a party with me?" He asks, smiling.

"Um... Sure... Let me write a note, just in case." I reply.

I grab a piece of paper and and pencil. I leaned on the counter and wrote:

Keera,

Went out with V to a party. Don't worry if I'm not back before you wake up. I'll come home later.

Love,
Jasmine

I stuck the note to the fridge, grabbed my jacket, and followed V out of the house.

V's POV

We walked down the street to the house where the party was at. We enter the house and walked over to the bar. Jasmine drinks glass after glass of alcohol. After her 7th glass, I finally stop her.

"Hey!" She pouts as I take her away from the bar.

"I want to dance." I lied.

"Okay." She smiles.

We walk onto the dance floor and a dirty song came on. I started dancing, pulling her closer by the waist. She smiles and starts to roll her hips, dancing dirty. I smile and lean closer, matching her moves perfectly, when I notice the other members staring at me. The song ends and I pull her towards them, smiling.

"We need to get her drunk more often." I say, looking at her.

"I want to dance!" She pouts cutely.

I look over and Jin, who is smiling and shaking his head. I smile and look back at her. She was now trying to pull Jungkook onto the dance floor. He looked at us for help, but we tell him to go have fun. We watch as he dances dirty with Jasmine, who is matching his moves perfectly. We all stared at them.

"Who knew he could dance like that." Jin says after the music ended.

Jungkook walks back over to us, smiling. A slow song comes on and Jin follows here out onto the dance floor. After they we done, Rap Monster was next to dance with her to a slow song. Another dirty song came on and she pulled on Jimin's arm, who smiled and followed her. After they came back, J-hope left with her. Suga was no where in sight, probably off sleeping in one of the rooms upstairs. After about 4 songs, Jasmine was out for the count. She fell asleep on the couch, so I picked her up and took her to my house. She hung onto my neck and started to mumble in her sleep.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up the next morning with a painful headache. I couldn't remember anything from the party last night. All I know is that my head hurts and I am in someone else's bed. The door opens and V peeks his head in. He smiles and walks over to me with painkillers and breakfast. I take the painkillers and then ate the food.

"This is so good!" I say.

"Jin made it." He replies.

I finish, looking at the clock. It was 10am!

"I have to go!" I exclaim, getting up. "I have to watch Paisley while Keera goes to work!"

I leave the house and run home. As I enter the building, I noticed I was quiet... Too quiet... I found a note and picked it up.

It read:

Jasmine,

I know that you are probably just getting home from the party, so I had Red Velvet take Paisley today. I hope you had fun at the party!

Love,
Keera

I smile... I did have fun at the party.