Gone

Jasmine's POV

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see V standing there, eyes wide. I sit up quickly, getting a bad feeling.

"What is it?!" I say, looking at him.

"The kids are gone!" He shouts.

"What?!" I get up, rushing towards the bedroom for the kids.

The door was broken and the crib was tipped over. I put a hand over my mouth, stifling a sob. I can't believe this! My poor sons! I wonder who could've taken them? They are probably scared to death! I hear three cries, so I run to the window. There were three men walking towards a black van. They get in and drive off, but not before I get the plate number of the van. I recognized the men! It was...

Luhan, Sehun, and Kai!

Kai's POV

We get the kids and put them into the van. Luhan drives away quickly, before we can be stopped. I smile bitterly, looking at the three boys.

"Kyle will be so proud of us!" Sehun smiles.

We arrive at the place and carry the boys into the building. We hand one over to Kyle and leave, knowing what he was going to do, as we walk into another room.

Kyle's POV

I walk up to the little boy. He was about a year old now, so it was okay. I grab him and undress him, making him tremble with fear.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. It will be fun." I whisper into his ear, making him nod.

I undress also then pull the boy closer. I lay him down on the bed, on his stomach, then grab his ass. I squeezed it, making him whimper. I spread his checks so I could see his small hole. He tries to get away, but I don't let him. I shove into him, feeling him stretch greatly for me to enter. I smile and throw my head back, as he starts to cry from the pain. I begin to move him up and down on my shaft, getting close. I let out a grunt and then release into him. I pull out and turn him, so he is facing me. I sit on his face, forcing my dick into his mouth. He begins to cry again and I thrust deeper into his mouth, forcing him to shut up.

"Suck my dick when you feel liquid enter your mouth, then swallow it." I say.

I cum in his mouth, smiling as he sucks me dry everytime, swallowing it.

Once I was done with him, I dressed him and then called for Kai. He walks in, taking the first boy out, but leaving the second boy in.

I undress this boy, putting him on the bed also. I lean in and lick his asshole, sticking my tongue into him. He whimpers and pushes his ass up towards me. I force my tongue in deeper and he actually lets out a moan. I smile, then shove into him, feeling him stretch greatly also. He gasps, then starts to moan. The sound of his moans made me cum inside of him right away. Then I did the same thing to him that I did with the first boy.

Then it was time for the third boy. I fucked him harder than the other two, making his balls slap against his legs. The door opens and a girl and three boys walk in. Once they see me, their eyes went wide. My guards come in and grab them from behind. They force the intruders to watch as I fucked their child hard and raw. I came inside of him and then I forced my dick inside of his mouth, like the others.

Jasmine's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! This guy was fucking my son! The guards came in and grabbed us, forcing us to watch the man as he continued to fuck my son. He fucked him hard and raw, then came inside of him. Once he was done, he looked up at me, smiling bitterly. He pulls out of my son's now puckered ass, and walks towards me.

"Take the three guys and two of their sons home, but she stays with me." He says, touching my hair.

The guards nod and let me go, taking the three guys and two of my sons home, as another guy comes in and takes the last one to a different room. They lock the door behind them, so now I am locked in a room with this rapist... Great...

I try to run to the window, but he grabs my hair, pulling me back. With one hand, he holds me in place by my hair, as the other undresses me.. He then forces me onto the bed, making me go onto my knees. He leans in and licks my hole. I try to get away, but then he shoves into me deeply. I gasp, not being fucked like this before, as his hand reaches up and shoves something into my pussy. It begins to vibrate, and soon I am in an orgasm. He continues to fuck me from behind, as the vibrator fucks my pussy.  I flip us over and pull off of him, pinning him to the bed. I pull the vibrator out of my pussy and shove it up his ass. He moans, throwing his head back, spreading his legs even more. I quickly dip my head down, taking him whole into my mouth. My head begins to bob up and down on his dick, until he cums in my mouth. I swallow every drop and then shove his dick into my tight, aching pussy, feeling myself stretch in desperation. I bob up and down on his long shaft, waiting until he cummed again. When he did, I thrusted down even further, so his cum went deep inside of me. I pull off of him, get dressed, then leave out the window.

"I'm sorry, my son. We will meet again." I whisper to myself, running home.

I arrive back at the house. The others came running and asked me about the other son. I told them that I couldn't find him. I fall to my knees and begin to cry. I walk to my room, after getting up, and lock the door.

"Will I ever find you again?" I say out loud to myself.