Drunk?

V's POV

"Are you sure you want to possibly lose your friendship with her?" Jin asks me.

"I'm going to get her ass drunk and then I'm going to fuck her so hard!" I reply.

"But this is Jasmine we are talking about!" He shouts.

I get up and grab my coat, heading out the door. I walk to Jasmine's house and knock. She opens the door and smiles.

"Hey V! What's up?" She asks.z

"There is a party and..." I started, but she was already nodding.

We walk to the party and go straight for the bar. She drank 2 glasses of alcohol and was smashed. I smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her to the stairs. I pull her into a room, shutting the door for privacy. I pull her closer as she giggles. I lean in slowly, kissing her softly. She pulls me closer, deepening the kiss, making me moan softly. We take our clothes off and I look at her, she was so beautiful!

"Fuck me V." She says, smiling.

I begin to kiss her, laying her on the bed and, without warning, I made one swift jerk upwards and I was buried, to the hilt. Her tight, warm pussy was like a sheath for my aching sword. I continued to fuck her, not noticing that Jungkook was standing there, watching us. He walks over, unzipping his pants, pulling them off along with his boxers. He stands behind me and, before I can stop him, he grabs my hair, pulling my head back as he shoved his dick up my ass, making me flinch. He pushed his dick up my ass until my ass touched his balls. Still holding my head back, he leans down and begins to kiss me. I was still inside of Jasmine, who seemed to love this threesome. Jungkook pulled out of me and went over to the other side of the bed. He kneels over Jasmine, so now his dick was in her face.

"Suck Kookie dry Jasmine." He says.

She begins to suck his dick, making him moan. He cums in her mouth and she swallows it. He gets up and starts to fuck me again, holding my balls as he does. I throw my head back, moaning loudly. He gets up, gets dressed, then leaves. I cum inside of Jasmine, filling her to the brim with my seed, before pulling out of her.

"More daddy!" She says, spreading her legs wider. I smile and shove inside of her. I continue to thrust into her when the feeling to cum came back so, tossing my head back, I let out a grunt and then release cum inside of her, like, deep inside of her. So deep that she might get pregnant. That was my plan...

Jasmine's POV

I wasn't drunk when he started to fuck me... It was my first time, and it hurt. I noticed that he wasn't wearing a condom, so I might get pregnant... Great... Jungkook came in and started to fuck V from behind, making V cum inside of me, filling me with his seed. I could feel the warm, wet liquid squirting into me from his cock, so I knew he was cumming. The last time he came, I loved the feeling of it, so I told him I wanted more. He fucked me in the pussy until he came again. This time, it felt like he exploded inside of me.

"Hey V?" I say.

"Yea?" He says, smiling at me.

"I was sober the whole time." I smile.

"What?" His smile vanishes.

"I loved it." I say, laughing at his expression.

We fell asleep right there, since it was V's house in the first place.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of someone laughing. I open my eyes and I see V looking at me.

"What?" I asks.

"You are still naked." He replies.

"So are you." I say, looking at him.

I pull him closer and kiss him, wrapping my fingers around his dick. I give him a handjob as I give him a tongue job. He moans out loud, making me smile as I crawl onto his lap. Before he could register what was happening, I thrusted my hips down, driving his erection deep inside of me. He gets up, as I hang on to him with my legs, and pins me against the wall. He pins my hands above my head, so I couldn't move. He begins to thrust in and out of me rhythmically, making me tired. I felt warm, wet liquid squirt into my pussy, and I knew he was cumming again. I smile, using my legs to sink further onto his dick as he cums. If I was going to have a kid, it was going to be with him since Mark said he wasn't going to be the one to take my virginity away and that it was impossible to have a kid with me anyways because he was so busy with the schedule to be able to visit.

Jungkook walks in and V sets me down. Jungkook gets undressed and enters me, pinning me against the wall like V did.

'Please don't cum...Please don't cum...Please don't... Too late...

I soon hear him grunt and then he was cumming inside of me. I moaned from the feeling of his seed being released into me.

Please don't cum again... Pease don't cum again... Please don't... To late again...

"AH!" He moans, cumming inside of me again.

He begins to fuck me faster and harder as he continued to cum. V wasn't in the room anymore, so Jungkook took me to the bed and laid me down, laying on top of me. He begins to fuck me faster, harder, and deeper.

"AH... HOLD ON JASMINE... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO AH!" He shouts and I am filled with even more warm, wet liquid than ever before. It just kept squirting into me, nonstop. "AH! YES! AH! UH! AH! FUCK! SHIT! GOD! THAT'S THE SPOT! AH!"

One last thrust, and he was cumming again.

Once he was done, he pulled out of me, smiled, then left. I fell asleep, exhausted.