Graduation Day

Jasmine's POV

"Jasmine! Wake up! Today is your big day!" Someone nudges me.

I wake up and roll over to see a happy JR. I smile as I remember that today I graduate! No more school for me! Well, until I go to college that is... I get up and grab the out fit I am going to wear under my gown, walk to the bathroom, and get in the shower.

Once I'm done, I get out of the shower and dry off. I get dressed, put my hair up, and leave the bathroom. Everyone was up and dressed already, waiting for me. We all ate breakfast, then head to the school. I am pulled away by Lizzy, who is also graduating, as GOT7 walks towards the gym, getting front row seats.

In The Dressing Room

"Lizzy I'm so excited!" I shout, hugging her.

"Me too!" She exclaims, hugging me back.

We were standing in line, waiting for the ceremony to start. The music starts and Lizzy and I begin to walk out of the room with the others. Lizzy is number 20 and I am number 21, so we had to wait a little. Lizzy's name was called and I could hear 7 loud boys out of all the cheering people. My name was then called...

I walk out and smile as I see 7 boys and 12 girls (Red Velvet and Apink) cheering and smiling for me. I received my diploma and walked off stage. When it was over, I was hugged by Keera, GOT7, Red Velvet, and Apink. I was so happy that I finally graduated!

"This calls for a celebration!" JR shouts, making us all cheer. We all say goodbye to the 2 girl groups and walked off. As soon as we get home, there was a cake, ice cream and decorations.

"Did you all do this?" I ask.

"No... Our manager did..." Youngjae says.

We all ate cake and ice cream and goofed around.

"I want to go shopping!" I say.

So we all go shopping. As soon as we step inside the store, a familiar face catches my eye. Why do I know this person? I walk up to her as she turns around, eyes tearing up as she sees me.

"Hannah?!" I say, starting to cry softly.

"Jasmine!" She hugs me tightly. "I haven't seen you since the orphanage!"

"I know! I can't believe it!" I cry.

"Hannah!" A voice shouts, as Keera comes running.

"Keera! Oh my God! I missed you also!" Hannah says, hugging Keera tightly, then we all do a group hug.

"Who is this?" JB asks, walking up with the rest of them.

"I'm Hannah." Hannah replies. "I was friends with Keera and Jasmine when we were at the orphanage."

"Oh cool!" A voice says.

We turn and I smile, seeing Youngjae. I look back and see Hannah looking at the floor, making me laugh. I grab her wrist and lead her away from the boys, telling them to wait there. Keera walks with us and we walk into the bathroom.

"Why are you suddenly shy?" I ask.

"Do you like one of the boys?" Keera asks.

Hannah nods, making us smile.

"Is it BamBam?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Is it Yugyeom?" Keera asks.

She shakes her head again.

"Mark?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"JB?" Keera asks.

"Nope." Hannah looks at the floor.

"JR?" I ask.

"Nada." She replies.

"Jackson?" Keera asks.

"No." Hannah smiles.

Keera and I look at each other, smiling. It could only mean that she liked...

"Youngjae?!" Keera and I ask at the same time.

"Mmmhmm." Hannah nods, blushing.

"AWE! That is so cute!" Keera shouts.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend... Yet." I smile.

We leave the bathroom and walk back to the boys. They smiled, looking at us. Mark grabbed my hand as Yugyeom grabs Keera's. We left the store and went to the cafe. I pulled out my phone and texted the only person I could count on in a situation at a time like this... JR.

*Regular is Jasmine, Bold is JR*

"Hey, I need help."

"Why text me?"

"Because I don't want a certain someone (Hannah) to find out what I am doing."

"Oh... So what do you need help with?"

"Hannah likes Youngjae."

"Really?"

"Yea..."

"That is funny."

"What is so funny about it?"

"He likes her too."

"Seriously?"

"Yea... He told me when you guys went off to the bathroom."

"So... How are we going to get them together without being noticed?"

"I have an Idea."

"Okay."

I put my phone away as our food showed up. After we ate, we went to the park to hang out.

JR's POV

My plan was just beginning. I decided to text Jasmine.

*Regular for JR, Bold for Jasmine*

"Hey, what is Hannah's biggest fear?"

"Horror movies... Why?"

"My plan is too make Hannah face her fear with Youngjae there to comfort her."

"Great plan."

"I know... Let's go back now."

"Okay."

We leave the park and head home. Everyone agreed to watch a movie, so we sat in the living room, making sure Hannah was sitting next to her crush. JR starts the movie and, within minutes, a scary part came on. Hannah jumped, not realizing that she was now in Youngjae's lap. We smiled at each other and continued to to watch the movie. At the end of the movie, we looked at hannah. She had her face buried into Youngjae's chest and was trembling slightly. We smile and watched as she slowly looked up at him. He wiped her tears with his thumb, making her blush. He then looks at her lips, then back at her eyes. He leans in slowly, closing his eyes, until their lips met. Their kiss was beginning to heat up when everyone else started to notice. We told them to be quiet and let them do it.

I was happy for them. They love each other without knowing until now, thanks to me and Jasmine. Youngjae stands up, carrying a sleeping Hannah to his room, to go to bed. After that, we all smiled and went to bed, happy for the new couple.