The Break Up

Jasmine's POV

it has been 8 1/2 months now, and I was ready to give birth at any moment now. I was at the hospital getting another ultrasound done, happy to hear that the babies were doing well. I am sent home and put on bed rest.

"Why didn't you tell me that you fucked all three of them?" Mark asks as soon as I walk into the house.

"I really don't want to deal with this right now okay?" I say, feeling my stress level rising.

"No! I want to know why you did it! Especially with them!" He raises his voice and that is when I snapped.

"You know what?! You told me that I could fuck anyone I wanted since you didn't want to be the one to take my virginity! You said that if I wanted to get pregnant, then it had to be with someone else because you didn't want to have to be stuck having a kid when you are so busy!" I scream, tears going down my face.

"Fine!If that is how you feel, then get your stuff and leave!" He shouts, walking towards his room. "We're done."

I walk to my room, laid on the bed, and cried. I soon felt something pop and then I felt warm liquid spread into my bed around me. I knew exactly what it was... My water just broke.

"Shit! JR!" I hollered.

He comes running in, worried, until he seen me, making his face turn in worry even more. He comes over, helping me up, and then called to the others, who came running like there was a fire.
"Jackson, put a towel on the back seat. Youngjae, you get her a pair of extra clothes. BamBam, you stay and watch over Mark. JB, you need to drive us to the hospital. Yugyeom, you get in the seat next to JB. I will sit in the back to talk her through the pre-labor contractions. Okay?" Jr says.

They all nodded and ran off to do their jobs. We left the house and on our way to the hospital, when a sharp pain appears in my back, making me shout out, griping JR's hand tightly.

"Breathe Jasmine. Breathe. It will soon pass." He says, moving pieces of my hair out of my face, which was now red from crying. "JB faster!"

W pick up speed, grabbing the attention of a few cop cars. They started to chase us, telling us to pull over, but we didn't. We had to get to the hospital. Once at the hospital, JB runs in and grabs a wheelchair. I sit down as soon as the policemen showed up. After they explained that it was an emergency, they understood and just gave JB a warning this time.

I was then taken to the delivery room and was given pain medication for my contractions.

3 Hours Later

I gave birth to three healthy boys. One liked like Jungkook, one looked like V, and the last one looked like Jimin. I decided to name then Jaehyung (J-Jasmine, aehyung-Taehyung), Kookmine (Kook-Jungkook, Mine-Jasmine), and Jamin (Ja-Jasmine, min-Jimin). I can't wait to tell them! I decided to call Rap Monster...

(Regular- Jasmine, Bold- Rap Monster)

"Hello?"

"Rap Monster? It's Jasmine."

"Oh Jasmine! How are you? I haven't heard from you in almost 3 months!"

"I am doing fine, but I need a favor."

"Sure! What do you need?"

"So I was wondering if I could live with you guys? Mark broke up with me and is kicking me out."

"Of course! You are most welcomed here!"

"Okay thanks! Could you possibly go over to the house and get my stuff? The guys are at practice until 8pm tonight."

"Sure!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you sweetie!"

He hangs up and I fall asleep.

I was told that I had to stay at the hospital for three nights after I woke up. I didn't like the idea, but I had no choice. I was soon visited by 7 friendly faces, lifting the mood.

"You're awake!" V exclaims.

"All of your stuff is in the van, ready to go to your new home." Rap Monster says.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Are you really going to be moving in with us?!" Jungkook says, excited.

"Yes." I say, smiling as he hugs me.

Jimin smiles widely, making me smile more also. They stayed by my side until a nurse came to do my afternoon check up. The boys leave the room, then came back in after the nurse left. When a doctor told the boys that visiting hours were now over, J-hope asked to spend the night to watch over me during the night. He laid next to me on the bed, wrapping his arms around me, and we both fall asleep.
.
The Next Morning

I wake up to someone talking. I open my eyes and see JR and JB standing at the end of the bed, talking to each other. I turn my head and see J-hope sleeping next to me still. I nudge him, trying to wake him up, making him moan in the process.

"You need to get up." I say, laughing at his morning cuteness.

"Don't want to..." He replies, moving closer so he could snuggle into my neck more.

"Oh Jasmine! You are awake?" JR says, walking towards me.

"Yes." I reply.

I watch J-hope for a little bit, then played with his hair, zoning out. His hair was so soft! I could stay like this forever! I looked down at his "s" shape as he sleeps, and smile. He was a cutie, can't deny that. Why am I thinking this way?!

"The doctor said you can go home in 2 days..." JB says, obviously aware that I was moving out.

J-hope moves, making his body move against mine. I tense, not wanting to move, since his body was pressed up against mine. I finally got up enough courage to get up off of the bed. I went to the bathroom and when I came back out, JB JR, and Rap Monster were all standing in the room, while Jimin and Jungkook carried J-hope out of the room. After they all left, I laid back down and fell asleep...