Return To The Orphanage

Three Years Later

Jasmine's POV

It has been three years. Jamin is still missing, Jaehyung and Kookmine are both 4 years old now. They remember their lost brother, what he looks like, what he sounds like, etc.

"Mommy? Can we go to the orphanage today? I now it won't help, but can we adopt someone new?" Jaehyung asks.

I nod and we go to the car. V and Jungkook all came with also. We arrive at the same orphanage that I was at when I was younger with Keera. We walk into the building and I smile, noticing a familiar face at the front desk. The lady looks up and smiles.

"Jasmine?! Is that you?!" She asks.

"Hello Ms. Jade. It is nice to see you again too, after all these years." I say, smiling.

She comes over and gives me a hug.

After I explain why we were there, we showed her a picture of Jamin.

Her eyes widen and then she smiled.

"There is a boy that looks just like the one in that picture. Let me go find him." She says.

She walks out of the room and comes back 5 minutes later with a little boy. I look at his face, and froze.

"Bubber!" Jaehyung shouts.

The little boy looks up at him, then at me. He starts to cry and runs over to me. I kneel down, as Jamin runs into our arms. The other four come running also, so now we are in a group hug of 5 people, like before.

"Why did you leave me with that bad man? He did bad things to me!" He cries.

"There there. I now. I am sorry okay? I didn't mean for this to happen. I have been looking all over for you!" I cry.

We take Jamin home with us. Once we got home the others came running, well... Except Jimin.

"Omg! You found him!" Jin exclaims.

"After four long years!" Rap Monster says.

"Can you guys be quiet? I am trying to sleep here." Suga yawns.

"Shut up Suga! Can't you see that we are happy here?!" J-hope yells at him.

"Where is Jimin?" I ask, not even needing to know, since I already knew the answer.

"In his room... But you might want to help him first, then take Jamin to see him."Jin smiles sadly, taking Jamin.

I nod then walk up to Jimin's" room. I slam the door open, making him jerk, then swear loudly. I walk over and see his wrists. There was a razor in his hand and a deep cut on his arm. I took the razor and then grabbed the first aid kit. I patched him up and sighed. I look up at him, now noticing that he was crying.

"Jimin..." I say, nudging him. "Stop crying and put a long sleeve shirt on."

"Why?" He asks, trying to stop crying.

"I have a surprise for you. So hurry up and come to the living room." I smile, kiss him, then leave.

I walk to the living room and wait, telling Jin to wait for my signal to bring in Jamin.

Jimin's POV

I get up off of my bed and walk towards my closet. I pull out a long sleeved shirt, pulling it over my head. Once that was set, I walk out of my room, heading towards the living room. Jasmine was sitting there, so I sat next to her. She leans in and kisses me, smiling into it. She pulls away and there is a little boy standing there. I stared at him in shock, as he climbs onto my lap.

"I missed you daddy." He says, throwing his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly, as he cries.

"Jamin..." I say, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I started to cry also, happy to have my son back finally.

I smile at Jasmine, who was crying happily as she watched the reunion. I can't believe that she did this! I am so happy that my son is back! I sit by him at dinner, helping him slept if needed.

Jin's POV

I smile, watching the reunion. I want a son! I am going to either, ask Jasmine to have a kid with me, or adopt one. I finally got up the courage to talk to her about it. I pull out of the driveway, after we get into my car, and drive away towards the woods. Once I stopped the car, she looked at me curiously. I finally look over at her, in silence.

"Jin? Why did you drive me out here?" She asks.

"Because I am jealous that you, Jimin, Jungkook, and V are happy with sons. It makes me jealous! I want a child too!" I pout, making her smile.

"So... You drove me out here, just so you could tell me that you want a kid?" She asks.

I nod, putting my face in my hands, embarrassed. I hear shuffling noises, and then I hear her lean in, kissing the sensitive spot under my ear, making me shiver. She continues to kiss there until I finally look at her, my eyes widening. She crawls over, now completely naked, laying the seat back, and climbs onto my lap. She smiles sexually at me, making me go hard. She reaches down and undoes my pants, still smiling. I am soon completely naked also. She leans in, kissing me, as she sinks down, rolling her hips, teasingly, against my dick. I playfully growl, grabbing her hips gently. I give myself a few pumps, so now I am extremely hard again. Once I knew she was ready, I slowly pull her hips down, gently pushing into her. She leans her head back, moaning loudly. I lean in and love bite her neck, leaving purple bruises. I smile at my work, before she presses her lips against mine. I moan, pulling her closer, as our hips rolled to meet each other. We go faster, moaning, making me cum. As soon as I started to cum, she thrusts onto my dick, making me go deeper, so that she might get pregnant. Once we were done, I pull out of her.

We get dressed, then go home. She smiles, kissing me one last time, before we get out of the car. The next few mornings was hell.

Jasmine's POV

I run to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. I am having a lot of morning sickness lately. Wait... The last time I was experiencing this, I was pregnant! So does this mean... I'm pregnant? Possibly...

Jin drives me to the hospital, too scared to remember that we had sex, and that I could be pregnant. We get there, and I am brought into the same to as before. After I told the doctor that I think I am pregnant, he does an ultrasound. Sure enough, I was pregnant.

After I left the room, I go into the waiting room. I run over to Jin and hug him. After I told him that I was pregnant, he hugged me again.

Unfortunately, BTS has an eight month trip for concerts, so they had to leave tomorrow. I would be staying at GOT7's place while they are away... Great...

I told GOT7 the news and, of course, JR, Yugyeom, BamBam, and Keera all freaked out. Mark was okay with it, but I could still see the hurt in his eyes. As it turns out, GOT7 has another three month trip, so I was left here with my three sons, Keera, and Paisley.