Hidden Feelings

Jasmine's POV

I wake to the smell of something good. I decided to get up, but when I tried, I couldn't. I looked down and seen a very familiar arm around me. I roll over and, sure enough, Mark was sleeping by my side again, with an arm around me. I gently move his arm so I could get up, not wanting to wake him up, and place his arm gently back down. I smile at him, thinking how cute he was, until I noticed he was staring at me. His eyes were open and focused right on me.

"What are you staring at?" He asks suddenly.

"Nothing." I say shyly. "I want breakfast."

As if reading my mind, JR walks in.

"Breakfast is ready. Come and eat." He says before walking out of the room.

We get up and follow him to the kitchen, where the others were sitting at the table. I noticed someone was missing.

"Where is my sister?" I ask.

"Oh Red Velvet came and asked if they could take her shopping today." JB explains. "So don't worry."

I nod in response and sit down next to JR as Mark sits across from me. We eat in silence until we hear a knock on the front door. JB gets up and answers it, coming back into the kitchen 2 minutes later. I look up and see the Bangtan Boys and smile. They follow JB into the kitchen and smile at me.

"We were wondering if we could take Jasmine out shopping." Jin asks. "If it's not a big deal."

"I'm okay with it!" I exclaim, getting up.

"Alright, let's go." Jimin says, smiling.

After I waved at GOT7, I followed the boys out of the house. We walked down the street to the mall and went inside. As J-hope, Jungkook, and V walked towards the make-up and perfume isle, Jimin and Suga go towards the jewelry isle. That leaves me with Rap Monster and Jin. We go towards the shoes and clothes isle to look at new clothes for me.

"How about this one?" Jin asks me, holding up a neon green tank top. He grabs a black zip-up hoodie to go with it. "With this?"

"Yes! I love it!" I exclaim.

"What about these?" Rap Monster walked up with a pair of pants with a cute design on the back.

"I like them." I say, smiling.

I took the outfit and went to try them on. They fit perfectly! I walk out of the dressing room and did a few cute poses. Someone whistles at me and I turn around. The others were now walking towards us, with perfume, make-up, and jewelry in their hands. I loved all of the items they picked, so they bought all of them, along with the cute pair of osiris shoes I picked out. We went to a nearby cafe and walked inside. We sit at the huge corner booth so we could all fit.

"What can I get for you?" A waitress asks politely.

After we tell her what we wanted, she leaves into the kitchen. My phone started to ring, so I answered it.

*Regular typing is Jasmine, Bold typing is the caller*

"Hello?"

"This is Mark."

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing much... Just bored."

"Oh... Alright. I'm at a cafe right now, so I'll see you when I get back then alright?"

"Alright. See you then!"

He hangs up right as the waitress comes out with our orders. I had asked for a strawberry shortcake with a chocolate something... What was it called again... O yea! A chocolate bubbletea! They were both pretty good and before I knew it, we were on our way back to my house.

"See you later!" V hollers back as they walk away.

"See ya!" I shout back.

I turn the knob and walk inside, closing the door behind me. It was quiet in here, so I walked around. I found a note on the fridge and pull it off. It read:

Jasmine,

Your sister asked if she could spend the night with Red Velvet. We told her that she could of course. So that is where your sister is. We have dance practice so we cooked you some food before we left. We will be back around 8pm... See you then!

~GOT7

I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. I watched a few movies as I ate. After my 6th movie, I turned the TV off and sat in the silence until I heard a vehicle pulling into the driveway. I get up and look out the window, smiling as I see GOT7 getting out of it. The front door opens and they walk into the house. I smile at them and gave them each a hug. Soon after, we all go to our rooms. I follow Mark into his room and close the door. I have feelings for him, but I know how to hide them around him. It was hard sometimes, keeping these feelings hidden from him.

"Hey Jas?" Mark suddenly speaks. "When is your birthday?"

"It is actually tomorrow... Why?" I say.

"Just curious." He says, getting up. "I am going to go and talk to the guys for a little bit... You just go to sleep."

I nod, yawning, as he walks over and kisses my forehead softly. He leaves the room and I fall asleep.

Mark's POV

I can't believe that her birthday is tomorrow! What am I going to get her?! I was concentrating on my thoughts when a hand touched my shoulder. I jump, startled, and turned around to see JR standing there with one hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks.

"No... Jasmine's birthday is tomorrow." I say.

"Come on." He says, grabbing my wrist.

JB, JR, Youngjae, and I decided to go to the party store as the other three stayed and watched over Jasmine. We buy a lot of decorations and 6 presents. My present was going to be special! We walk past a shop that has cute little huskies in it. I want to get one for Jasmine! I walk into the store and ask for the price.

"$20." The store clerk says.

"Thank you!" I say after I paid for the puppy.

"Why did you buy a puppy?" JR asks.

"Jasmine told me that she had a puppy named Sapphire and it was a husky. She told me that it ran away and she never saw it it again... So I got her this one." I reply, holding up the puppy.

"Alright... Let's go home." JB says.

"Mark? Can I hold the puppy?" Youngjae asks.

I hand him the puppy and we walk home. Once we got home, I snuck into the basement with Youngjae. He still had the puppy in his arms as he followed me into the basement. We were soon joined with a sleepy, but happy, Jackson, and a excited BamBam.

"Is this the puppy?" Jackson asks.

"Yes... And I need you three to stay down here and keep it busy while I get Jasmine out of the house so JB, JR, and Yugyeom can decorate the house. I will text you when to put her in Jasmine's room." I say, putting the bow on the puppy after fixing it so she can't take it off.

I walk up to the kitchen and JR nods. I go into my room and see Jasmine sleeping still. I go over and wake her up gently. She Looks at me and then yawns, standing up to stretch. I walk out so she could get dressed and go to the kitchen. Jasmine walks into the room with the new outfit she got from the Bangtan Boys yesterday. We ate and then left the house. Birthday Surprise Project is in effect.