Fifteen~

Three words oh so strong, some with meaning, some without. I can't believe love was given in such a perfect setting, the sun shining and flowers all around blooming. The day wasn't as gloomy, my fear left unrisen. What was there for me to say back when silence was settled to kiss me my goodbye and my later goodnight.

-

"Andrew..." I start as soon as we've reached the car of his. He opens the door for me and shuts me inside before making it round to the other side. As he closes himself in, I repeat his name, trailing off with uncertainty.

"Please, just let it be malady." I shut my mouth in protest and turn away, my mind never turning from the day I had just set to today. It was as if everything were shifting in place. "I meant what I said, but I'm not expecting you to say it back. That's an instinct and I want you to truly feel it. To end up saying it without control over your own tongue..." He sighs and turns the music up. As I listen to it, I think of him and his kiss he'd given me from days beyond. Surely I felt something for him... didn't I?

We pull up to the nights end and sleep in separate beds, my night not spent tossing or turning as I feel stiff, odd in my own spot. What if he was watching with him heavy eyes, the ones that bore so indepthly into my own. It's intimidating and magnificent at the same time and I can't imagine any other look like it.

I lay awake for the night time, imagining what it'd feel like to lay my head amongst his shoulder, the feeling of his enveloping warmth, familiar touch. I was awfully tired, maybe if I just close my eyes...

I dreamt of him.

-

"Anna, wake up." Andrew says, shaking me gently. I crack an eye open to peer at him, a bear glare hidden under them. It was bright and cold, and I was so tired.

"Not right now." I argue, groaning, half asleep.

"We have to be out of the room by eight and it's seven twelve now." He stands and pulls he blankets from my still body. I shiver at the rush of cool air, stunned and shocked, frozen in literal senses.

"I have time!" I say sharply, my nerves a thin line that he was slowly edging towards stepping over.

"Go out something warmer on, maybe take a warm shower, but be quick about it." He groans at my hesitant self. "Please?" I was ready to argue, his last word forcing me up to do as he'd asked me to do.

After my shower I bundle up and let out a relief filled breath. I was comfortable and back in the car in no time. Andrew and I were back on the road.

"Andrew, can we please talk about last night?" I say in a shy voice.

"What is there to talk about?" He asks as his attention remains on the road, jaw tense as if clenched.

"What you'd said in the garden..." I trail off. There was no way that that was a dream, was it?

"What about it?" He responds bitterly. Clearly he was iffy on the subject as I was hesitant this earlier morning. I bite at my lip, pain stopping me quickly.

"Do you actually? Love me, I mean." I look from him, knowing he wasn't ever going to glance back my way.

"I do believe in my words. I knew I had to tell you and I knew I had to make it rememberable, for me if not for you." I sigh, my face falling.

"I-"

"Can we please just let this be for now?" He snaps upright. I jump slightly and say nothing in return. The music taking us over.

By the time we stopped next, it was at a lakes bay. I smile warmly and step out of the car myself, walking forth into the warm sand, my shoes off and toes earthy.

"Thank you." I say with a soft and small smile. He walks next to me and takes my hand in one swift motion. I allow him too as we walk along the waters wave line. It was warm, the water contradicting its heat.

"There is never a need to thank me," he says with a small smile of his own. I laugh and lower myself to let my fingers brush over the trailing water. Andrew waits for me to stand again and stops me in my own walking path. "Can I do something I've been imagining in my head?" He said in a lower voice than usual. I only nod my head, a smirk arising on my face. That's when he picks me up bridal style and carries me across the bay, water dripping from my toes that hang on he apposing side of my hair. Walking, we end up going down after he trips, water covering the lower part of my body as I scream at the shock of breeziness. Andrew laughs.

"Anna, you are incredibly beautiful." He states through brisk laughter. "Have I told you that before?" He goes on. I shake my head, laughing along with his own. He stands now, helping me up with the firm of his own hand. We head back to the car and dry off in the sun, sitting up on the roof of the car with out feet dangling down the windshield, laying back. "I wrote you something!" He says abruptly. "Want to hear?" He asks on.

"But of course," I say ecstatically.

"Here goes nothing:"

"Annabella, for who you are is beyond words and incredibility. You're so exquisite and naturally fine that nothing else in the world could ever shine so blissfully. It's as if you're an angel that came down to guide me through love. I know it's love because I feel it when my eyes land on you, the way you make me feel and my heart flutter like a butterflies frail wings. Your hair is wispy and shimmering. Your eyes melting and alarming in a way of serenity and a sense of peace. You're one and only to me and I hope you will one day come to realize your worth if you don't already know it.

"Love, Andrew,"

"Oh Andrew," I say with teary eyes.

"Again, there is no need for anymore. Not here anyways." Then he kisses my forehead and hops down, arms out to help me down by the time he's made it to my side. I let him catch me, knowing he will.