Sixteen~

"Dear Rose,

I'm sorry for ever rushing you as I may have done so in the questioning of wedding with me. I'm just oh so in love with you my dearest. I can't stand this treacherous time spent apart nor the distance. I worry that you'll lose me before I've even had the chance of gaining you.

The roses here seem unlively without you here with them, to tend to them. I've tried to keep them trimmed, but I myself keep pricking my thumb upon their thorns, and in no sense am as delicate as the way you move. Some days I wish to be apart from them in memory of your departure. That's the day I'll live with for until the day you return home to me again.

May I ask how you are doing these past days that I've missed spoken with you? It seems there is never enough of your journeys that I can bore into. They're amazing to hear from you and it gives me an idea of where I will once go, if you do not choose to return home to me.

I love you my lovely Rose petal, and I hope you do okay.

Dennis."

-

Sitting on a bench in a park I watch as children scream and shout. Playing and running around as I had once remembered doing myself. I'd just been given Dennis' letter and feel offaly guilty about the way things have been turning out with Andrew and I. With the way his jealousy flaunted the papers tendency. I wish I knew what to say back, but my mind was elsewhere from him, memories slowly lost.

"Anna?" Andrew asks as he nears me from behind. He takes a seat beside me and peer at the children, too. "I hope you're feeling well." He says in a gingerly tone.

"As well as you are to me." I stammer on.

"That's offaly sweetly of you to say." He says though truly flattered. "I have a preposition to make clear to you, a request of a task." I nod my head.

"Go on," I press pleasantly.

"To expand your skills on writing, I want you to explore the expansion of writing genres. Things such as horror or an English story."

"You're requesting of me to write a short story with outside topics?" I clarify.

"I believe it would do you good. What do you determine?" He asks in a honey sweet tone.

"I'm up for a challenge, seems I have nothing better to conquer." He laughs and together we set to writing.

First there was horror:

"Alice never listened and did as she pleased. On a day of such heat, Alice went out to find a breeze. She'd made her way to the shade of a tree, and down went Alice, straight through the green. She fell in such a rush, that she couldn't even stifle a scream. For all around her were extended out arms, and at the bottom, is a dark set of metal bars. She reaches up to where she came and she was never to return again. But as Alice made it to the end, she had ended up landing on her head."

A twist of Alice's head, if I do say so my very own self.

Next was lost romance:

"As of now, all I can do is remember the times of when she was here and remember her for who she was, like the way she'd always joke around when things got rough or how she used to help those in need and care for little kids. I like to remember the feeling of her when she'd curl up against my side and tell me stories of her childhood, and the feeling of her hand as she'd run it through my hair playfully. I came to miss the feeling of her smile on my lips and the taste of her laughter as it bubbled up in the midst of a kiss."

We explored many others in a long period of time, the time taken ahold of going quickly by.

"You have a talent that I've never imagined otherwise," Andrew had said as he read from over my shoulder. My face comes to a warm blush as I snap my journal shut.

Bluntly, I say: "thanks." With that we head back on the road, traveling the back roads where everything looked a little bit greener than before. It was beautiful and time consuming.

"Anna?" Andrew asks, a hand out the window as he takes ahold of the breeze.

"Yessum?" I respond.

"What is something you wish for?" He says in a daze of his own, his mind obviously elsewhere.

"For answers if presume, for happiness though wishes are strong requests." I look to him as his eyes study the road ahead. "As for yourself?" I question politely.

"I wish for unlimited time to live. I wish to travel the world as you had done so yourself. It sounds miraculous and admirable!" He was set on this, his mind have been studying his answer surely.

"That's not an impossible request. Maybe you'd enjoy coming back home with me?" He pauses, silence filling the empty space between us.

"You're going home?" He says quietly.

"Well I must." I say sternly.

"Is this due to the fact that Dennis has requested this of you?" He says, anger arising in him.

"Andrew? This has nothing to do with Dennis nor with you, it was a gesture that I found kind and worthy to ask." I frowned, my stomach knotting.

"I'm sorry, I guess I haven't a clue as to what came over me." He too frowned at his own response. "I guess Dennis isn't the only one in which is jealous of the other?" He laughs now and I question its purpose. "He truly does love you Anna, by until then, its up to you on who it will be that wins over the heart of your own." Silence then consumes us again, and I let it as I'm trapped in my own little world of thought.