Chapter 1-Meet

"You're only bought for pleasure."

"Master....please!"

💋💋💋💋

It was Taehyung's 22nd birthday. Taehyung was not looking foward to it as nothing special will be held for him anyways.

Taehyung plopped down on the floor and pouted while his hands were in between his legs.

"What's wrong?" Jimin, his only best friend he made while living in the hell room.

"I just...hate it. Being born as a hybrid. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" Taehyung yelled while hitting the floor.

Jimin chuckled at the younger's actions. Jimin is older that Taehyung by 3 years.

"What are we suppose to do? You're not the only one that is born a hybrid. I am too." Jimin patted on Taehyung's back, trying to calm hin down.

Taehyung just hated the fact that he as bought for pleasure and borrowed for pleasure. Those who were borrowed, are either in the room behind them or in their house as their owners set a certain date to return them.

Taehyung covered his ears to cover those muffled moans and screams that were coming from the room. Jimin was disgusted too but he refrained to show any signs of disgust.

"Jimie, let's go to bed...." Taehyung whispered as his voice drained from digust.

"Now? It's still day, Tae. Maybe later. We need to follow the rules or you know what happens..." Jimin warned as he swayed his index finger left to right.

"You'll be sold off to a random stranger..." Taehyung barely could let out his voice after he visioned the scene.

He gulped and looked at Jimin who smiled warmly at him. Taehyung took his blanket and wrapped his body around it while leaning against Jimin.

At that moment, two young male walked into the room. They were too attractive that the other hybrids started whimpering.

"Yah, you sure about this?" The mint haired questioned.

"Of course, she won't be coming over until the 5th of December which is like two years from now." The raven haired answered. They walked around, eyeing every hybrids until their eyes landed on the two hybrids, in the corner snuggling agaimst each other.

The mint smirked at walked over to Jimin.

"Hello orange hybrid." The mint spoke up as he bent down.

"Leave him alone! You're not taking him away from me for sexual purposes!" Taehyung yelled as he wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"Tae, behave! Tae, whatever happens, you know that we are connected...somehow." Jimin patted Taehyung's back and smiled.

Taehyung shook his head and hugged Jimin.

"Are you guys dating?" The raven haired stepped into the situation.

"No, he's just like a little brother to me. He's always lile this whenever someone tries to pick me up." Jimin answered as his eyes and hand never left Taehyung.

"So you still a virgin? Both of you?"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded. The mint and the raven haired looked at each other and smirked.

"I'm Yoongi."

"I'm Jungkook."

"This is Taehyung and I am Jimin."

"This is going to be fun..."