Chapter 15-Mating season

Taehyung woke up in Jungkook's arms. He smiled, knowing that his plan worked. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. Taehyung traced the outline of his lips using his finger.

"Do you like them that much?" Jungkook asked with one eyed open.

"Yes...I love them very much!" Taehyung replied with a boxy smile.

Jungkook sat up and carried Taehyung bridal style down to the kitchen counter.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked as he set him down on the counter.

"Kimchi stew." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook walked over to the stove and started cooking. Taehyung, on the other hand, wanted to satisfy his master.

He went up to their room and took stripped, only leaving his boxers on. Taehyung took a small blanket and wrapped it around himself. He then opened the box of condoms and place one packet hanging from his mouth.

Taehyung seductively went down to Jungkook and called him to catch his attention

"Kookie~"

"Yes, Tae--uh...hello."

"Fuck me."

"Uh...what?"

"Fuck me like a beast you are." Taehyung went closer to Jungkook and bent down to his shorts.

He pulled them down, his dick sprung out right in front of Taehyung's face. Taehyung gave kitten licks before taking him whole.

"Ahn! Taehyung-ah, t-t-the phone!!" Jungkook moaned.

Taehyung hummed in response but was only adding vibrations. That moment, Jungkook's phone rang. He answered it as his phone was right next to him.

"Ah! H-hyung!"

"Yes, good Jimin! Ah~ Ju-Jungkook, you too?"

"Mhm!"

"Today is the--Ah! H-hybrid's mating--fuck! Season!"

"Huh?!" Jungkook wanted to ask more but Yoongi ended the call.

Taehyung then started bobbing his head up and down faster.

"Ah! Taehyung-ah!" Jungkook moaned as he released a load of cum in Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook spreaded the hybrid's legs and rammed his dick inside of Taehyung without warning.

"AH!! MASTER!! THERE!! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Jungkook started going deep inside of Taehyung, hitting his prostate with more force.

"MASTER!!! I'M GONNA--NGH!! AH!!"

"Not yet, kitten"

Taehyung's eyes rolled back, his mind went blank and his ass was being pleasured.

"Taehyung, ngh, gah! You're so tight! Thought you would losen up since our previous sex! NGH!"

"MASTER!!!"

Jungkook pulled himself out immediately and started jacking off a little infront of Taehyung's face.

His cum once again, released and Taehyung swallowed what he could.

Taehyung dropped back on his back and rested above the kitchen counter.

"You're lucky I turned the stove off when you gave me a blowjob." Jungkook said as he carried Taehyung to the bathroom.

💋💋💋💋

Jungkook went out of the bathroom he showered and found Taehyung in his oversized shirt.

"Kookie, it's too big~"

"Cause, that's my clothes."

"No wonder..."

"No wonder what?"

"No wonder Kookie's big!"

"Big in what?"

Taehyung giggled as he laid back on the bed, exposing his thighs.

"His dick his big. Too big for me!"

--------------------

Hello readers! Again, I stayed up late to update this story. The reason why I didn't do it in the afternoon, evening or morning it's because; I'm not a morning person,I slack in the afternoon watching videos and I use the evening to find more ideas to the story.

Yeah I know, call me LAZY. Doesn't everyone have their lazy moments too? Exactly.

By the way, the next chapter isn't about this story, it's about what's happening recently and I just wanted to share it with you guys because I don't know, I feel comfortable? The thing is, I haven't told my counselor, yes I have a counselor now becauseof this problem, about it. I just told him that it's just the matter of time that I'll get over it and it has been a few months already and I haven't. Want the story?