Chapter 23-Totured

"Fragile and beautiful, exactly who I am..."

--------------------

"H-h-hyung...I thought he was...working..." Taehyung choked on his tears as he spoke.

"My poor Taengie.." Jin hugged Taehyung and rubbed his back. Jin took the knife and threw it at the television, causing it to break and stop playing the tape.

"Tae, maybe you should go talk to him."

"Mark, are you crazy? Taehyung is in a really dangerous state right now and seeing or talking to Jungkook makes it more worse for him."

"But Jimin, what if he just misunderstands the situation? I mean, I'm sure Jungkook loves Taehyung dearly."

"Mark! What is there to misunderstand in this situation? It's completely straight foward that Jungkook cheated on Taengie!" Jimin shouted at Mark. Jin and Jimin were furious yet worried while Mark knew that this was not on purpose.

He doesn't know how to explain it, he just feels it deep down his heart and Mark is positive that Taehyung feels that way too.

💋💋💋💋

"A place where there sun shows best? Doesn't that mean the garden or field, somewhere there. Well, there are plants that needs to grow."

"It can't be Blueberry Field again." Yoongi thought harder. Jungkook used Google map to find anywhere that his closest to the hint given.

"Gah!! I can't think of any!" Jungkook complained. The rest ignored him and continued searching.

Hoseok searched all of the fields and gardens yet, it doesn't match with the other hints. He ruffled his hair and read the other hints.

"A place where the children's joy shows? A place where the children grew? Isn't that a child care?"  Hoseok looked up to the three guys who stared widely at the paper.

"Hyung, the map only gives three child care. Maybe school? No, they don't grow there. Let's just drive aroumd these places." Yoongi nodded to Jungkook's suggestion and went to get his equipments and the car ready.

💋💋💋💋

"AHHH!!!!"

"TAEHYUNG!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

At that moment, Taehyung was being whipped by Ji Eun, Lisa, Jisoo, Rose and Jennie, the  five girls who loathe Taehyung because he 'stole' Jungkook.

"Heat up your whip. This is going to be so much fun! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Lisa laughed hysterically before heating her whip too.

"Please...stop.." Jimin whispered, having no energy left after being tied tightly to a pillar and watching Taehyung getting totured for something that isn't his fault.

"Taengie...please stay strong.." Jin cried. It was unbearable to watch.

"Ugh, guys. This is getting boring, what about getting the chain instead?"

"Oh my god, Jennie, you're such a genius!" Rose complimented. She ran to the store room and came back with the chains. "But first, heat it up." Ji Eun instructed.

"Please...don't do this to me..." Taehyung begged.

"No, you should be punished for putting your filty hands on our pure Jungkook, slut."

"AHHHH!!!!!!! PLEA-AHHH!!!" Jimin, Jin and Mark were crying, pleading and begging them to stop. Taehyung had enough and was totured enough.

"Taengie....."

💋💋💋💋

"Hyung, there isn't any child care that happens to have the same hints!"

With frustration, they drove blindy past one particular child care that was run down and the Google Map didn't show it as it was going to be reconstructed to a restaurant.

Unfortunately for both the owner and the hybrids, they couldn't save Taehyung in time...

-----------

"Handle me gently, I'm fragile..."