Chapter 27-Robbed

Jungkook's mother smiled at Taehyung. If there is one thing Taehyung knew that moment was that he was sure that Jungkook's mother was proud and depended on Taehyung for taking care of Jungkook.

-JUNGKOOK-

Ever since Taehyung and mom left, I expexted some screamings, cryng or something breaking but no sound was heard from them. It was awkward between my dad and I.

"Jungkook-ah..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure your desire is to be with him?"

"Where is this going?"

"You may have forgotten about Tzuyu."

"What about her?"

"You told me the exact same words but see where you and her ended up to."

"Dad, it's all in the past. Taehyung is different."

My dad stayed silent. I knew exactly what he was thinking. My dad was still doubtful that I will be happier with Taehyung and I respect that but he needs trust me.

"Dad, I promise that Taehyung will stay with me."

My dad didn't say anything but he still nodded.

That moment, my mom and Taehyung came out of the room. My mom was crying yet smiling and Taehyung smioed widely at me.

"He isn't so bad after all." My mother spoke. My dad stared intently at Taehyung. Even though I hated the way he looks at him, he's my dad.

"Fine, don't regret it."

"I won't."

"Honey, it's time to go off now. I'll see again, Jungkook."

"Bye Mother."

After they had left, I turned towards Taehyung who was cleaning the table.

"What did you do to make my mom cry?"

"It was just a simple word."

"What word?"

"The word that brought us together." Taehyung replied before walking off to the kitchen.

-READER'S POV-

Jungkook wanted to walk towards Taehyung but the doorbell rang. He groaned before looking through the peephole.

"Fuck, Yoongi."

Jungkook opened the door and glared at the older. Yoongi smiled sarcastically and walked into the house with Jimin.

"Taengie!!!"

"In the kitchen!"

"No way! You let TaeTae do the dishes!?!? How cruel!!!"

"What are you doing here?"

"We want to hang out. Hurry up, the rest are waiting in the car."