Sequel

"Taekook!! Hurry up and wear your hat, it's hot outside! Kookie, could you let go of me?" Taehyung said as he struggled out of his grip.

Wondered how it happened? Well, back to Chapter 30.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, on the verge of tears. Taehyung reached out for Jungkook's hand and pulled the ring out from his finger.

"I didn't know you were getting married..." Taehyung but his lip, preventing from crying but it obviously does not work.

"Tae..."

"No, I thought you would wait for me, Kookie. Guess you won't..." Taehyung turned but Jungkook grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a hug.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon grabbed Eunha and brought her back home. Of course, she made a fuss but everyone's attention was on the two lovebirds that reunited.

Taehyung snuggled his face against Jungkook's chest, damping his shirt with his tears.

Jungkook broke the hug a little and lifted Taehyung's chin. He then pulled him into a kiss and everyone started cheering.

"MARRIAGE! MARRIAGE! MARRIAGE!" Everyone chanted. Taehyung walked along  the aisle and to where Jungkook was.

Jimin and Mark started crying but Jin was cheering for him the loudest.

Taehyung inserted the ring into Jungkook's finger and waited for Jungkook to do so too before kissing.

Now that you know how it happened, let's look at them now. Jimin and Yoongi and several children(you know why.) While Jin already has four children but wants more. Hoseok and Mark haven't had any yet but were planning to.

In the end, Jungkook, Taehyung and Taekook did not go out since Taekook was asleep and Jungkook wouldn't let go of Taehyung.

"Tae?"

"Mm?"

"Let's make another baby."