Chapter 12-Yoonmin

This chapter is about Yoonmin. If you don't like it, please move on to the next.😊

Jimin wanted to hug Taehyung after knowing that he was awake but decided not to since Jungkook and Taehyung were couples, in his mind.

Jimin went down to the cafeteria where Yoongi was with 3 packets of food. Jimin told Yoongi about what happened and why they should not bother them. Yoongi went up and placed Jungkook's food infront of Taehyung's room.

👄👄👄👄

"You know, maybe I should be with them after all." Jimin suggested as he got turned. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arn and continued to walk to the car.

"Gi, let me go!" Jimin shouted as he tried to add in more friction to stop Yoongi.

"Why do you want to bother them so much..." Yoongi finally spoke up. "Because he's my friend, Yoongi. I can't leave him alone with Jungkook after knowing what he did to Taengie!" Jimin reasoned out with him but Yoongi wasn't buying it.

"I'm your boyfriend, Min and you cared LESS about me than Taehyung!"
"Gi, let me go...please!"

Yoongi didn't say anything else and continued dragging Jimin to the car.

He pushed Jimin in and shut the door.

"I'm going and you're not stopping me!"

"No, you're not!"

"Min Yoongi! Let me go!!!!"

"PARK JIMIN! SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN!!!!"

Jimin whimpered at the tone that Yoongi gave him. Jimin kept quiet throughout the whole journey and looked out of the window.

Yoongi parked the car in the parking lot and went up to their room. At that moment, he saw a familiar figure.

Namjoon...

Yoongi gritted his teeth when they walked past each other. He thought it was over but...

"Yah, Min Yoongi!" The man shouted.

Jimin turned and looked at the man that is probably around his 20s.

"Hyung..." Yoongi's voice was soft and it surprised Jimin.

"Is that how you treat your hyung after a long time?" The man spoke.

"N-no, hyung.."

"Yah, little kid, you be--"

"Joonie! Stop picking on him!"

Yoongi looked behind Namjoon and saw a feminine looking man.

"Okay, Jinnie."

Namjoon spit on Yoongi before walking to the man. Fortunately, his spit landed beside his shoe.

"Gi," Jimin mustered up the courage to finally speak to him,"who was that?"

"No one you should bother..." Yoongi replied as he continued walking to the lift.

👄👄👄👄

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and found Yoongi sitting on the couch staring into blank space.

Jimin exploded with curiousity and asked him about that man.

"Gi," Jimin sat beside him, catching his attention."What's your history with that guy?"

"Do you know why I turned bad?"

"You were born like that?" Jimin replied.

"No. It was because of him, Namjoon. I was in high school with Jungkook back then. We were the innocent ones back then. Until Namjoon stepped into the picture. He looked very friendly when he first transferred so Jungkook and I became his friends.

Little did I know, he began introducing us to drugs, clubs, parties, drinks and sex. I could tell that Jungkook was 100% into it while I was unsure about it.

'Come on Yoongi! It's gonna be fun!' Jungkook persuaded me to go to this sex club with Namjoon.

'No, Jungkook! What happened to you? You know this type of things are wrong!' I tugged my arm away from him.

'Come on Jungkook, this guy doesn't know what FUN means. He's a pussy!' Namjoon took Jungkook by the arm and walked away.

Ever since then, I got bullied by Namjoon and Jungkook did nothing to help me. So I decided to get my revenge. However, that revenge gone wrong. I found out that Namjoon was in a relationship and now doesn't care about me."

"What's so wrong about that?" Jimin asked as he sat on Yoongi's lap.

"Sure, there's nothing wrong but that reason was to only let my guard down."

Yoongi shut his eyes and remembered the vision of him getting hold down by his men while Namjoon burnt his knee with a ciggarette.