Chapter 11-Hospital

Guys! I'm going to interupt your reading for a while just to inform you that my updates will be slower than usual as my schedule is packed af.

But I need to know, is this story really interesting? I was just wondering because I haven't read it myself and I just want to ask you so that I could continue. Please tell me your answer. Let's go back to the story!!

"Taehyung..." Jungkook fell onto his knees and stared at the lifeless boy.

Yoongi grabbed the man and twisted his arm, making the gun fall onto the floor.

"You were planning on killing my best friend, weren't you?" Yoongi glared deeply into the man's eye.

"W-what are you talking about? Hehe....uh...I was planning on killing a fly." The man responded, stuttering.

Yoongi kicked his ankle and twisted his leg next.

"Tell me the goddamn truth!"

"Hyung, I'll handle this.." Jungkook stood up and picked up the gun, pointing it directly on the man's head.

"Gi, call the police..." Jimin whispered as he came closer to Yoongi. Yoongi caught Jimin right before Jimin could fall.

"J-Jimin...h-h-hyung..."

In the silent room, a soft whisper could be heard.

"Jung..kook..."

"Y-Yoongi....hyung..ngh!" Taehyung tried calling out to them but his ribs hurts badly.

"Taengie!" Jimin ran to Taehyung. He held his cheeks as Taehyung's bloody tears dropped.

"H-h-hyung...unchain me..."

Jimin looked around for anything, his eyes then landed on the boss. Jimin ran to boss and felt every of his pockets but no key was found.

"Kill him. He's useless already." Jimin instructed Jungkook.

"Wait! I-I-I have it!" The boss spoke quickly, not wanting himself to die.

Yoongi felt through every of his shirt and felt something metal. He took it out and told Jungkook,"Okay, now kill him. He's useless already."

Yoongi passed Jimin the key as he ran back to Taehyung. Jimin unchained Taehyung and carried him to Jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah..."

"Jungkook...ngh!"

"Let's go to the hospital, okay?" Jungkook carried Taehyung bridal style and ran to the car.  Fortunately, the boss didn't lock the doors and didn't take the key so it was an easy escape.

💋💋💋💋

Jungkook and Jimin was waiting anxiously for the doctor to give them the news while Yoongi went down to buy them some food.

Soon after Yoongi left, the doctor came out.

"How is he?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from his seat.

"Taehyung's condition is improving bit by bit. However, there is some complications. I can't seem to find his gender. The machine says he's both a boy and a girl."

Jungkook didn't know what to say, how is he going to explain to the doctor?

"Oh...um...he's...got his genitals...re-removed..." Jungkook stuttered, trying not to laugh at his excuse. Jimin walked away fast enough to not let the doctor hear his excuse.

"Oh...I see. Well, uh...you may see him now." The doctor said as he awkwardly walked away.

Jungkook walked in and saw the unconscious body. He sat next to Taehyung and held his hands,"Taehyung, please wake up. I miss you, I need you, I love you." Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's hand tighter.

"It hurts, pabo."