Chapter 22-Kidnapped

"The end is coming soon.."

-------------

After waiting for the YoonMin couple, the headed off to the barbecue site. Hoseok and Mark were already there, preparing the meals and plates.

Taehyung ran to the site and pounced on Mark who was setting out the fireworks.

"Hyung, let's play together!"

"Okay, Tae. Hold on, I'm not finished setting these out and helping Seokie so play with Jin and Jimin first."

"Okay~"

Taehyung got off and started running around Jimin and Jin.

"Jimie, did he go deeper?" Taehyung teased Jimin.

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

Jimin chased Taehyung around the barbecue site before they stopped and rested.

Soon after, Hoseok was done cooking. Everyone dug into the food and enjoyed it. On the other hand, Taehyung's ear twitched after picking up a sound that was coming behind the bush. He shrugged the feeling off.

Everyone soon finished eating and waited for Taehyung to finish his meal.

Not wanting to be burden, Taehyung stuffed the food in his mouth. Mark thought he was done so he took the plate and washed it. Taehyung still had his knife with him but didn't want to bother Mark anymore so he kept it in his pocket.

💋💋💋💋
(Haven't used this in a while...)

It was dusk and the rest were playing with the fireworks that were prepared by Mark.

The four hybrids were resting under the umbrella.

"How did you and Hoseok meet?"

"Me? Oh, we met in an alley. You see, I'm cat hybrid, just like you Taehyung. So I didn't transform to a human because the others would take me for sex desires so I remained in my cat form. That was when I met Seokie who has a soft heart for cats."

Jin smiled at their love story.

"Jinnie, did you hear that?"

"Hear what, Taengie?"

"Rustling."

The three hybrids strained their ears to hear what Taehyung was hearing. He was right, there were rustling heard.

The hybrids decided to join their owners but they were pulled back and covered with something. After that, it was all black.

💋💋💋💋

"Hyung, where are the hybrids?"

"I don't know. Jiminie!"

"Taehyung!"

"Yah, why are you calling for your hybrids?"

"They're missing."

Hoseok fished out his phone and dialed Mark's number.