Chapter 29-Gone

Taehyung woke up with a weight on him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw strands of hair blocking his sight.

"Raven..."

Jungkook moved down from Taehyunt and rolled to the other side of the bed. While doing so  something fell out of his pocket, it was the locket.

Taehyung smiled at the memories.

It was then when his phone rang. Taehyung turned to the nightstand, where his phone was charging and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Honey, this is your Auntie speaking...I got your number from Jimin and I have news for you..."

Taehyung almost dropped his phone after hearing what the news was. The only thing that fell was his heart.

Taehyung gulped and slowly placed his phone back on the nightatand bfore turning back to Jungkook.

While Jungkook was still asleep, Taehyung ran up to the attic and took out pictures, his diary and some of his items. It was all for Jungkook.

Taehyung closed the attic door and went downstairs.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook was already awake. It hurts Taehyung the most when seeing Jungkook showing his pecious smile.

"Kookie, could you sit down at the dining table, please?"

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"What will you do if I'm not here anymore?"

"I can't manage by myself. Why? You're staying here forever, right?"

Taehyung hesitated, biting his bottom lip and nodded his head.

Lies...

Taehyung smiled at him, assuring, everything's okay.

"Tae, I have to go to work today, you don't mind staying here alone,right?"

"Y-yeah..."

Jungkook got to his room and prepared for work. Meanwile, Taehyung fiddled with his fingers and watched as the second hand of the clock moves. It aches for Taehyung as they just reunited after knowing who they really were.

"Tae, I'm going now." Taehyung nodded and waved at Jungkook, probably the last time he does that.

Taehyung shuffled towards the phone and dialed Jimin.

When he picked, Taehyung knew that Jimin was crying as sniffles were heard.

"I'm guessing you know about it.."

"Tae, must you really go?"

"Yes, I'll be safe.."

"Taehyung...." Jimin cried, Taehyung shed a tear after hearing his best friend's cries. It pained him severely.

The line ended as Taehyung slowly place the phone down. He went up and packed his things up.

Before Taehyung left, he wrote a letter, explaining his reasons why he needed to leave.

Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly at the airport before setting off. In the airport, Taehyung could not contol his tears as he flew away from Korea to LA,California.

-JUNGKOOK-

I was excited to reach home. After all, I found my first love. When I opened the door, I was engulfed by emptiness.

"Tae??"

No response.

I thought that he was sleeping so I thought that I should cook dinner. However, when I reached the kitchen counter, I spotted a note. It was stained with teardrops, I suppose.

"Dear Jungkook,

By the time I left, you would have probably read this letter. I had to leave you because my Auntie had some business going on and she wanted to take care of me instead.

I'll miss you..."

Jungkook dropped the paper on the floor as it swiftly fell down.

Jungkook's tears would not come out even though he was at the verge of tears.

Jungkook ran up to the attic and spotted a diary, a picture frame and a necklace on the floor.

He picked them up and realised that they were all belonged to Taehyung. The necklace had a picture of them that they took not long before.

 The necklace had a picture of them that they took not long before

That was when he bursted into tears.

He shuffled to the bedroom and laid flat on the bed, snuggling Taehyung's pillow.

Now that Taehyung is gone, he needed to focus on his company to see Taehyung in the future in Los Angeles.

Jungkook smiled slightly as he stared at the space where Taehyung slept. Every corner he looked around the house, it always reminded him of the memories with Taehyung.

Jungkook decided to read his diary and it was his feelings ever since he was brought here and it was so nostalgic.

What made Jungkook more curious was that there was letters at the top of the pages. Doing his habit, he turned the pages quickly. At the same time, he read the letters.

Altogether, it spelled,"I LOVE YOU, MOVE ON."

I cried while writing this...