Chapter 9-Missing

The room was silent. Taehyung just couldn't process anything to say to Jimin. All he wanted to do was reasure Jimin that everything is okay.Taehyung forced a smile but it was weak.

"H-h-hyung....I-I-I ha-v-ve to....go n-n-now..." Taehyung stuttered, keeping his weak smile still on his face. He walked out slowly back to Jungkook.

Slowly reaching his room,Taehyung held the doorknob and twisted it reluctantly. Taehyung walked in and closed the door behind him, not giving Jungkook a glance.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung's brain couldn't function the words properly, making Jungkook more worried.

Taehyung just sat on the couch on the chair oppsite Jungkook. Taehyung smiled weakly again and looked up at Jungkook.

"Don't....let me go..." That was all Taehyung could say.

"What do you mean by that? Of course I would never let you go." Jungkook chuckled as he comforted Taehyung. However, Taehyung was doubtful about that. The hybrid centre uses different and many methods just to get what they want or need and never gives up, not caring who the person they are going to satisfy their hunger is and because of that, they succeeded many times.

Taehyung clutched onto Jungkook's shirt and leaned against him.

💋💋💋💋

After Taehyung left, Jungkook walked to Yoongi's room, angry.

He slammed the door open, revealing Yoongi at his desk shile Jimim was sitting on the couch looking out the window.

"What did you tell Taehyung?" Jungkook glared at Jimin, making Yoongi furious but held it in since he was boss.

"Nothing much." Yoongi walked over to Jimin.

"Don't tell me bullshit."

"Taehyung...the hybrid centre..." Jimin could only say those words.

"They want him back." Yoongi continued.

"What?" Jungkook took out his phone and dialed Jin, the receptionist.

"Yah, who are you dialing? This is not a news to spread!" Yoongi raised his voice a little.

"I let Taehyung off alone.."

"YOU WHAT!?!?!" Jimin shouted.

"Jimin, let it go. Why did you do that?"

"Because he wanted to go home alone. He didn't tell me what happened yet. Hello? Jin! Is Taehyung out yet?"

"Taehyung? Yeah, he left a few minutes ago. Why?"

"Stop him!"

"O-okay!"

Jungkook ended the call and rushed down the stairs.

💋💋💋💋

He looked left and right for Taehyung but no sign of him.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and ran to the direction of their house.

When he reached, the door was open and his house was a mess.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called out as he checked every room.

Jungkook groaned as he checked outside the house for any cars, none.

Jungkook ran to the hybrid centre. There, he saw Jimin and Yoongi getting out of the car.

Jungkook ran to them and shook hishead signaling that he hasn't found Taehyung.

The three of them got inside and saw more hybrids than usual. Yoongi went to the receptionist and asked her about Taehyung. She shook her head and pointed to the door.

"If you're not here to buy a hybrid, leave." The receptionist said before going back to work.

"YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin shouted at her, making everyone flinch, including Yoongi and Jungkook.

"THIS PLACE SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE PLACE!!! It should burn....." Jimin whispered the last part.

"Talk to the boss, Jimin." The receptionist once again said before going back to work.

Jimin walked to a room, it was at the end of a very dull hallway.

Jimin barged into the room and saw a man around his 50s having his hands all around a woman that is around her 20s. The three of them were disgusted when they saw that.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"Taehyung? Ah, you mean that brown haired beautiful, sexy, mesmerizing, tempting hybrid?"

The woman left them alone.

"Exactly." Jungkook spoke.

The boss took a picture and gave it to them.

"You mean him?"

The picture showed Taehyung being chained to the wall, bleeding and half naked. This triggered Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi.

"He's dead."