Chapter 16-Birthday

Taehyung laid in bed due to his pain in his lower body.

"You didn't have to go that hard!" Taehyung complained.

"You didn't have to seduce me," Jungkook retorted,"Bye baby, I'll call if anything happens." He said as he kissed Taehyung.

"Like hell I can pick up the house phone." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Who said about house phones? I got you a phone instead. There's a mannual if you---"

"I know how it works!"

"Geez, just making sure. Call me." Jungkook gave Taehyung another kiss before going out.

💋💋💋💋
"Kookie-ah,"

"Yes, Tae?"

"I'm hungry and my body hurts."

"Taehyung, I can't help you now."

"But you said call whenever I need help!"

"Okay, you know what? Um...my co-workers  and I are planning to go to a nearby cafe once we are done. I'll pick you up and bring you there, alright? Jimin's coming too."

"Gee, thanks Kookie! By the way, who's Ji Eun?"

"Oh..her. She's my old best friend, why?"

"You see, she left you a voice message," Taehyung swallowed hard on his saliva,"saying that she wants to be your girlfriend and doesn't care nor give up until she has you.."

"No no no no, baby. You know I love you, alot."

"Guess you're right. I'll see you when you pick me up. Byeeee!"

"Bye baby!"

Even though Jungkook told him that, Taehyung was still worried. What if she does make a move on him?

Taehyung rolled on the bed and groaned. He sat up by force, ignoring the pain and went down to where Ji Eun was.

"He said no." Taehyung announced before dragging her out of the house.

"Hey! I haven't had a chance to talk to him, dick head!" She argued as she tried stopping with the friction on the soles of her shoes.

"Because he doesn't want to talk to you. Simple." Taehyung pushed her with more force.

"Ugh! Can you at LEAST let me talk to him, personally?" She asked once again but this time, she smacked Taehyung's hand.

"No, he's busy right now. You could see him another time. Just don't stress him. Wait, you being alive is already stressing him." Taehyung smiled innocently and pushed her with all of his might out of the door. He immediately shut it once she stumbled out.

Taehyung went to the couch an laid down,"Damn you Jeon Jungkook." He cursed as he panted.

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung sat beside Jimin while Yoongi and Jungkook was in the car, chatting.

"So, how's your owner?" Jimin asked out of curiosity and awkwardness.

"Uhm...I..well uh..h-how's yours?"

"Come one Tae, you can tell me. What happened after you cuddle?" Jimin whispered the last part.

"Nothing special. We just slept. What about you?"

"Well, he became horny and you-know-what happened." Jimin replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Yah hybrids, we're here." Yoongi announced as he got out of the car.

Taehyung sighed as he thought about Jungkook and Ji Eun.

As he entered the cafe, there were already two people saving a seat for them. Taehyung met eyes with one of them and widened his eyes. It was...

"Oh! Yoongi's son!"

"Mr. Horse guy!"

"Yah, what do you mean by my son?"

"What do you mean by my hybrid being the son of that old man?"

💋💋💋💋

Mark came back with a tray filled with their food and drinks.

"By the way, Jungkook, your birthday is tomorrow, right?" Hoseok asked as he pointed his fork at him.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Cool, my birthday passed a few months ago. What about you Mark?"

"Mine has still a long way to go. Yoongi?"

"Mine just passed. What about you Jimin?"

"Uh...we don't have birthdays. We don't even know what it means because...we're just bybrids!" Jimin replied while eating his cake.

"You don't have what!?" The four of them exclaimed.

💋💋💋💋

"You really don't have a birthday?"

"Kookie, if I had one, I would've told you earlier!"

Taehyung huffed before laying back down on the bed.

"Aww...my baby is mad. I'm gonna make it up for you." He said with a  smirk.