Chapter 28-Past

The atmosphere in the living room was tensed.

"It all started when he was three yewrs old. Jungkook and his grandmother played alot back then. We were suppose to watch over him as his parents went to an overseas trip.

Jungkook went out to play in the garden. That was when he met a boy. He was his first love. The boy had brown hair and his eyes were very mesmerizing, that was what he told me.

His grandmother, approved for being in a relationship with that guy but one girl did not. That girl loved Jungkook and everyone knew that, except Jungkook himself.

When the day when the guy he loved was gone, he started living like a dead body, emotionless.

Rumour has it that the boy was kidnapped, dead, moved away or sent away. Jungkook didn't believe any of that and was determined that he will be coming back. He didn't.

He then decided to date the girl thqt loved him, her name was Tzuyu. Lttle did he know, Tzuyu only dated him because of his looks,not his personality.

Jungkook was slighty heartbroken but the only person that cheered him up and made him back on his feet was his grandmother.

She made him a locket that has the boy and him together . I was precious to him, too precious.

The unfortunate day came and it was gone."

Taehyung swung his brown tail back and forth before something came in his mind.

"Hyung, I'll be going now!" Taehyung rushed out of the house but did not forget to lock it.

"How is he?"

"He's perfect  for him."

--------

Taehyung reached the house and was disappointed that Jungkook was not home yet but slightly relieved.

Taehyung ran up to the attic and dug something in his box. He kept the box in the attic for only one reason, the attic was the barely visited as people said that it was haunted.

"It should be here..."

Taehyung then felt something, similar to the material that he was looking for. Back then, an old woman from the next door gave him this locket, she looked really pale.

 Back then, an old woman from the next door gave him this locket, she looked really pale

He had this picture ever since he got the locket from the old woman.

It was then Taehyung heard a door shut close.

"Jungkook's home!"

Taehyung ran down the stairs and into their room.

Jungkook was again staring at the empty drawer, blankly.

"I'm sure he'll come back!" Taehyung broke the silence. For once, Jungkook turned to Taehyung with sadness filled in his eyes.

"I got you something..." Taehyung whispered as he got closer and closer to Jungkook.

Taehyung took one of Jungkook's hands and brought it nearer to him.

He placed the locket on Jungkook's palm.

His expression changed to a calmer one, he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes before tearing up a little.

"Where...Did you get this?" Jungkook whispered.

"It's mine, I figured that you'll love this. I now that it isn't the same as the item that you los--"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung, wrapping his muscular arms around him tightly.

Taehyung smiled while a tear slowly dripping down from his face.

"I missed you..."

--------

Hey, I've been too busy nowadays and I wrote this bit by bit when I'm free. I thought that it'll get better after this oast few days but no. There has bee alot of updated stories and I haven't read them yet. I have left my WattPad alone for 2 weeks now and I'm really sorry.