20. I am What?!

Now part 2 of the story is on Liam's POV. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Here is Liam too 🔝. Enjoy!

What the bloody hell is this freaking shit?! I am a man, grown up with morals to not have sex with any female until we are married.

I mean - honestly - I've broken that rule a long time ago. But still, I tried being laid back and focusing on my family's ( dead now ) legacy. To kill off all the werewolves.

Now tell me! Why the hell do I have Gabby's long legs wrapped around my waist, naked as I'm beside her. Why am I looking in her eyes and us two are moaning each other's names? Tell me!! What the hell!?

"Liamnn..." She moaned as I grinded into - I'm guessing - her spot. She clutched my neck, wrapping her arms around it. But what I didn't expect was for my head to be yanked into her chest with suck brute strength. It wasn't bad, I was just surprised.

"Sorry. Wolf strength." Once she informed this I nodded, placing feather kisses along her jaw.

"Don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing."

"For what?"

"For doing this." I pull out of her as I raise her legs high. They go so far that they go behind her head. She frowns in interest. Then, I rest my hands on the back of her knees so that she won't budge.

After that, I shove inside her, causing her to cry out as I become rough. I watch as her beauty beholds me.

The way her body curves, how her chocolate skin glows, the wolf glimmer of a flash of yellow. The way her hair sticks to her skin she sweats.

Before I can control myself, I feel myself release inside her. I am able to pull out half way as I cup it in my hands. I look, seeing my semen ooze out her.

The sight was something to treasure, but I was to focused on the cum in my hands. And I might've just made a girl pregnant. Wait...

"Don't worry." She sits up, acting like nothing happened." I am not pregnant. There it's unlikely I would get pregnant. Here, I'll give you a scenario.

"If it's werewolf on werewolf; then she or he will get pregnant no matter what. Human female with male werewolf; automatically pregnant. Male werewolves have amazingly strong semen. If human male and female werewolf; it's very unlikely. A 5% chance I'd become pregnant with offspring. You just learned something today."

She jumped off her bed, walking perfectly fine. Any human girl I've fickle would've been collapsing in the floor like broken doll.

But she walked perfectly fine as she went to the bathroom. I stood, still trying to not drop any of my cumin the floor. I dumped it in sink, watching it as it went down the drain.

When I turned around she was there, cocking her cute head. Great, I'm hard.

"How are you standing? Any other girl would've been crying that they couldn't walk." I folded my arms, and she shrugged.

"I'm not other girls. I'm surprised you still have yet to figure that out. I can slice your neck with my finger very easily. If I wanted." She pointed her finger, a large claw growing from her human nail.

"And why would you do that?"

"I wouldn't. Just saying." Her nail immediately went back to normal, and she smirked." So...what now?"

"Um...I don't know. What do you think we should do or you should do or I should do? I don't know...isn't night anymore..."