21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food

Excuse the...the AREA.

This is Gabby and I just wanted to let you guys know. 🔝

I sit down at the table, getting ready for breakfast. In this condo they always serve these amazing meal options.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

They always know what you want like they can read your mind. And I'm guessing they can since they are werewolves.

I start to hear people bustle in, and they walk past my table. I don't mind, I already had a little taste of breakfast, if you know what I mean.*wink wink.

I see Renee walk in, those still very irritating twins behind her. She looks over at me, waving as she was about to walk over. But Ernest grabs her arm, pulling her away from walking over.

"You're being an ass!" I hear her hiss, and I can't help but laugh.

"Thank you, I guess I'm a donkey now. Are you the Shepard?" He winks, making her snort as she walks with them.

I get it, that's expected. They probably are still all worried that I might flip back to my Couteau roots. No. I'm out of that. I've been out of that.

All of a sudden a girl with freakishly bright blond hair sits next to me. I look at her, and she looks at me. I don't know what to say to this, how do I tell her...'you look like a bitch go away?'

"Hi."

"Hey?" I look around, hoping some guy werewolf will come and grab her. But everyone is to focused on themselves and talking.

"What's the matter? Do you not want me to sit here?"

"Actually-."

"Well anyway," she scoots closer, flipping her hair, causing it to smack in my face. Smells like outside,"oops! I'm sorry! But, I've heard a lot about you."

A waiter places a cup of orange juice with pulp on the table, and I take it, drinking some.

"Bet you have."

"Yep. I have. And it's all, very...interesting. I like bad boys." She smiles, making me grimace at her overwhelming, sickly fakeness that punched me in the face.

"Okay?"

"So. Where you from?"

"Uh, Europe."

"Oh! Why'd you move to America?"

I didn't want to keep up this conversation, but it's not like I have anything else to do.

"Family matters. Couteau related."

"Ahh. I'm from Connecticut. Yep, surprised a beauty like me is from such a small state like that?"

"No." Her face dulled in excitement, then a sneer became present. There goes the shell.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Any other guy would be going berserkers if I sat next to them!"

"I'm not any other guy."

"I didn't say you were!"

"You just did." I smirk, happy that I just burned her. She sighed, looking like she was trying to calm her stupid nerves.

"What's...your favorite food?"

Right when she said that I saw Gabby. She walked in, looking beautiful as ever. I left her room early so that no one would see us. She glanced at me, smiling as she walked to a table.