E. 1

"Gabby and Liam Couteau, I would like to welcome your triplets into this world tonight on October 30 - Happy Halloween you two."

The nurse passes me two of the the three triplets, and the other one to Gabby. Unlike Greyson and Jules, they're all the same color.

"Happy Halloween to you too." I say, looking towards the door as I wondered when she'd get out. But I think she got the gesture, rushing out.

That's when I sat on the side of Gabby, as we examined our new flesh and blood in our hands. We looked at them, wondering how our blood can have no name, but still be so beautiful...?

"What do you want to name him?" She asks, and I look at the boy in my arms. When he opened his eyes, I saw soft, gentle gray eyes. The pupil dilating to the light in the room, my hand holding his head up. That's when I turned him towards Gabby, allowing him to see her first instead of me.

But when I looked, instead of him looking at her, his eyes stayed glued to me.

"Liam Jr." I say. A smile creeping to her lips as she nodded.

"I like it... Looks like he'll be very clingy with you when he's older, since he saw you first."

"That's fine..." I rest him on her lap with the others, making her sit up.

"I didn't realize it was so Halloween. I didn't know time could pass by so fast. And now I'm having our triplets... Gets me every time." Gabby yawns, looking at me with wonder." Where are the twins anyway?"

"With Dexter and Ernest. Jules was crying on about how you peed yourself and he thought you were dying. He's so cute." I remember dropping him off and his cute face chubby cheeks all pink and eyes crying huge droplets of tears. Greyson on the other hand, was calm about it and listened to what it really is.

"Well," Gabby ripped the IV's from her skin, throwing her legs over the side," I'm ready to trick or treat with them-."

"Wait! You know they aren't going to just let you off so easily. You just had triplets."

"I'm a werewolf. This," she pointed to her bl - area. Language...," can handle anything. If it took you then I can take pushing out three babies." I blushed at her words, appreciating the almost compliment.

"A human wouldn't be bragging about that." Gabby walked around the bed, weaving her arms around my waist as she looked up at me.

"That's the thing," I felt her claws scrape up my spine, giving me chills," I'm not a human."

"Thank goodness." I hold her face in my hands, our lips obviously finding ours.

It's inevitable, it's what Ernest and Dexter told me, we were probably going to have like ten kids. I don't know if it's because we suck at forgetting protection, or if it's because I don't like condoms, or if it's because she refuses birth control, or we just decide not to care even though we know the consequences...?

I think it's the third one... Oh who am I kidding it's the last one.

By the time we're thinking clearly she's pinned against the wall, the triplets crying as only one of them has a name. I drop her legs, fixing my suit.

"We need to control ourselves before I get pregnant again. I got pregnant in this hospital last time with these triplets. Control yourself...mister!" Gabby takes off the hospital gown, and I pass her some comfortable joggers and a shirt from the house.

"It's not me!! Stop being so darn sexy - I mean charming! Stop being so charming!" I replace the word I'd usually use with something good. It's not like they're paying attention, but still! You never know! Ever!!