25. You F**cking Bit Me!

there'll be some sexual action in here so I'm telling you this right now!

I'm guilty.

Guilty believing something wouldn't happen. Guilty that something could happen and it would all be kept secret. Guilty that I believed falling in love with a wolf was going to be okay, that nothing would happen. Guilty that I ever thought I could just plain on have sex with her.

I'm guilty for all these things because of one night. One night that would change a lot of things. Resulting in me hating a girl that I loved, said to her face that I loved her. We touched every part of each other's bodies, tasted one of another's bodies. Seen each other at our weakest points and struggles.

Now what...?

It all started right here, on Gabby's bed as she was fidgeting in the bed. And I, the kind man am, held her against me and let her sweat, damp my skin as well.

She'd mumble, turning constantly as the room slowly had a heavy feeling to the air. It was almost suffocating, leaving me to shake her awake as she woke up.

Gabby was looking at me, eyes yellow as they didn't change back to the innocent brown that used to hold her eyes. She smiled, canines growing in slowly in size as she sat up seductively. It caught my attention, making me sit up slowly as she started climbing onto my lap.

"Gabbs? What are you doing?" I asked. Gabby straddling me loosely, and it did not help that she wasn't in clothes either.

"I can feel you...you're hard...would you like to fuck me? We haven't done it for three days, maybe it's time to change that." She whispered, and I smirked as my emotions spiraled out of control. I gripped her hips, rolling her onto her back as I was now above her.

''I would love to fuck you. Hard, actually..." My lips grazed her chin as I playfully bit her ear.

"I'm on my Heat." She whispers in my ear, and I don't know what that is but it sounds interesting." So don't hold back, don't hold back at all."

I found myself smiling, siting up as I pushed her legs up. Her eyes still glowed as she sexually bit her finger.

From there I leaned forward, laying my dick on her as I slowly grind up her body. Then the action became heated as her arms wrapped around my neck.

Our lips connected as I gripped myself, sticking myself inside her. It's become easier to do so because we've done it so many times. Not that I'm saying she's loose or anything...oh who am I kidding that's exactly what I'm saying. But that's not a bad thing.

At first I went slow, pulling in and out and out and in. But as I leaned forward my hips went faster, making the sound of skin clap in the room. A beat erupting as I shoved her up against the headboard.

"Don't hold back."

"Who said I was gonna hold back?" Then I banged into her vigorously, the bed shaking. Noises leaving both of our mouths as we looked into each other's eyes.

But the thing that got me was the fact that her eyes were still yellow, and her teeth weren't going back to normal. All of a sudden I felt her claws digging into my skin. I winced as I felt them pierce into my skin.

"Gabbs...your claws." I saw through clenched teeth, and I feel them dig deeper instead of retracting." Gabby?"

She started laughing as she pounced up,  making me fall back as she was on top of me.

But at the same time her claws did come out my back, but now they were digging into my pecks. Her body hopping up as she started moving on her own on me. And I wasn't complaining, but this whole claw digging to my flesh thing ain't cuttin' it.