36. Some Information

Dexter

I can't stand this damn drama with Liam. If he never went and let us handle it, he'd never be in this position.

If I was being perfectly honest, I don't give a fuck about what happens to him. But as an alpha I have a natural duty to protect the ones below me. Not to sound arrogant when I say below, not that I care if someone is offended.

"Ernest." I say, watching as his childish ways is distracting the time of us leaving. Ernest pouts, standing as he looks away from me.

I look over to see Gabby to crying in our couch. I would say I pity her and all, but to be honest, I don't. This is Liam's fault and I am not afraid to admit it.

But I'm not mean enough to do it right in front of her. That's just downright mean.

"Dexter what are we going to do with that Lorenzo person?"

"What do you honk Ernest? You're smart, figure it out." Ernest rolls his eyes at my sarcasm.

"Gabby is going to give birth to the twins real soon. If what he says is true about the hybrid twins thing, then we need to find Liam real quick. Whatever his Father is planning it must not be good, especially if it's a convention." Ernest puts on a forced smile, and it makes me smile so that he actually smiles.

I get it, people can say all kinds of shit about me. I don't give two shits about it. But I won't accept them insulting my little brother by two minutes. And when he's sad or just seems like something is wrong, I want him to feel better.

So seeing him have to force a smile is a first, and if I have to smile to make him feel better I will. And I hate smiling.

Ernest then laughs, patting my shoulder as he wraps his arm around my neck.

"You know, it cracks me up to see you try to smile. I'm not five anymore. You don't have to always try to make me feel better."

"I know that. It's instinct. Besides, you should be thankful that I'm thinking about you. Would you prefer me to punch you in the face and say man-up?"

"No thanks. But thanks for the recommendation." We leave the condo complex as we have to meet Lorenzo down here. So that we don't attract attention.

We go around the corner as I sniff the rancid air, all of a sudden smelling a strong ass hint of cologne.

"Do you both always travel in pairs?" I hear him say, and I see him standing in a corner.

"Is that a problem. Wherever I go, he goes. Wherever he goes, I go. That simple. Now mind your own business and explain this bullshit to us." I bark, Lorenzo nodding as he snapped his fingers. And I see five people emerge from out of nowhere.

"This is some of my pack. We all are hybrids, and all of our powers are different in some way. Depends on who we are. But anyway, Liam and our father is moving around in conventions. And I was lucky enough to get this one."

Lorenzo walks back and disappears quickly coming back, pulling a boy who I'm judging is fifteen or sixteen by his arm. He looks like Liam, but has softer features. He looks panicked, and when he sees us he immediately is frightened.

"This is Ian. One of Liam's younger brothers. We were able to take him and he'll tell us what we need to know. Now," Lorenzo shoves Ian by his shoulder, making him agitated and uncomfortable," where's Liam. It's obvious that you look up to him."

Ian folded his arms, his eyes glazing around and judging on how he is standing he's looking for a sharp object. But before I can do anything Lorenzo starts growling, claws out as he pricks Ian on his cheek.

"'Ey that was uncalled for." Ernest says, Ian glaring at Lorenzo.

"Liam is at a Convention near here. I don't know it's any of you Werewolves business. Liam is my brother-."

"He's my brother too kid. Now man up and help us out."

Ian looks around, and then nods. Digging in his pocket as he pulls out his phone. He gestures for us to come near and we come, looking.

"Here's what I know."

Short? I know. I'm sorry. I feel like this story isn't good anymore or something. I don't know... But I will continue writing it. It'd be so lame of me if I quit writing it towards the end.

I'll try to make the chapters longer so I can end it. Meh. Don't know. I'll figure something out.

Luv ya!