37. I See You

Liam

"Liam." I step onto the stage as I see thousands of people at this different convention. Everyone cheers when they see me, as I walk beside him.

This is the last thing I want to be doing right now.

But I've become accustomed to the new living. I know Gabbys safe so I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried that I'll miss the birth of my twins.

"I know, I have been missing... More werewolf's are probably prancing these here sidewalks, and I wasn't here to maintain it. I was supposed to be the centralist of the Werewolves. Making sure they fall extinct at some point, to make sure they don't make more humans into them, that they don't murder our loved ones because of their heat cycles... Not anymore! Because today," Father grabbed the microphone off the stand, heading to the curtain behind us that was closed.

I didn't know what was in there, because he insisted it's best to wait and see.

He pulled on the line, and as the curtain came up, I could see a woman.

She had long brown hair, wild like a lions mane kind of.

Gold eyes that glazed between all of us and rested on me. And when she shook the chains, gold dust fell from her fingertips...

That day...the day Renee gave birth to the four of them... She was there... She was the one that rose out of her stomach and brought Renee back to life... Why is she here?

"I have captured the Goddess of Werewolves!" When he said that it was silent, people looking around like this was a joke. But as soon as he kicked her leg, her eyes glowed, capturing everyone's attention now.

"Right here, and right now, we will kill her! And the very existence of these beasts shall be no longer!" He pulled out a sword, the sword that was to be passed down to me." You all may witness the killing later tonight! Just you wait!" All cheers echoed around and I stepped back, running off to the backstage.

Once the curtain fell I went to the lady, standing in front as she looked at me.

"Liam. I know you remember me."

"I do... I thought I was imagining things... Didn't think you were a real person."

"I can be. Depends on if I decide to be. I turned myself in."

I raised my eyebrows, folding my arms at her words.

"You, turned yourself in? To my Father? You know you're gonna die right?"

"No I am not. You, my twins, Renee, and Lorenzo's pack will come and save me."

The main thing that caught my attention was when she said-

"'My twins'? Dexter and Ernest, twins?"

"Yes. They're my children, their father is a man with evil power that I mustn't mention."

This was all hard to believe and sudden.

"So you're telling me that the twins will appear out of nowhere and save me. But then save you too? And Lorenzo is a hybrid? This is a lot to take in. Do you realize where we are?"

The lady looks around, nodding as she points to a sign with my siblings, my horrid dad, and me on it.

"Yes. Denver. I have come down here because I'm sick of watching, your father needs to be taken care of by me. Something like him won't be killed off so easily."

"You're tellin me? I've been wanting to kill that bastard for years. And years. And years. And years. And-."

"I get it," I grin, sitting on a ledge that was near," but the only way to really do this is by an old myth. It's by throwing all of your hatred towards the person.  But it has to be done by four people and I will do it with you. After everything he's done to my Werewolves, my hatred is beyond explanation."

I smirked, grabbing a knife that was in my pocket. That means that's the twins = two. This woman = 3. Then me = 4. This is perfect.

"When will this be done?"

"Right when I'm about to be killed. I need you to do this for me." I nodded, looking around for the clear.

I walked to her, leaning close as she told me the plan.

Finally. 2 chapters left. Exciting stuff. I guess. Kiddin - it's frickin awesome!!

Luv ya!!