9

One week

Jade was woken up by Cameron it was 7:27 in the morning.

Harry asked Jade to be at his house at exactly 8 so she had to hurry.

Jade yawned and started the shower.

With the door opened Jade quickly showered and got dressed and tied her hair back before putting Cam in shallow water.

When the two were dressed it was 7:46 Jade put eggos in the microwave and packed Cams bag with toys, clothes, juice and diapers.

Jade found her keys and took the eggos out of the microwave locking up and hauling the bags and Cam to the car.

Jade sighed before standing from the couch and walking around the living room.

Harry was following closely behind Jade who was nervously pacing.

"A-are you okay?" Harry said, he was also nervous the people were coming to make sure Cam had a stable household.

"Yeah I'm a little worried" "why?"

"I don't know...maybe just scared but I'll be fine" jade calmed herself down by tapping her fingers against her knuckles.

Harry counted the taps against the bone so far it was 34

The door was knocked on. "Remember the scene okay?" Jade said before going down the hallway and into Harry's bedroom to get Cam.

"Hi, is Jade Scott around?" A woman said and harry was annoyed by her voice.

"Yes I'll get her you can have a seat" Harry was trying his best not to stutter (which if you haven't noticed he does it when he's nervous)

"J-jade she n-needs you" Harry said quietly. "Don't be nervous harry, take deep breathes."

Jade left the room and harry followed her back to the living room.

"So you are the boyfriend?" Harry nodded yes.

"And you two have been together for?"

"A year" Jade said "and 2 months" Harry added because a year seemed to fake.

"And your name is..."

"Harry Styles" Harry said and Cam stumbled between Harry and Jade.

"Okay Harry what is Cameron's middle name?"

"Jade" Harry knew that because he remembers seeing an album on the third shelf of the bookcase in Jades apartment with the words Cameron Jade Scott in cursive along the spine,

"Jade do you live here?" "No I do not..I have an apartment."

"And why don't you live here?" "Harry and I aren't yet ready to move in yet so for the most part I stay over or he stays over."

The questions went on and on and harry zoned in and out. Cameron kept him occupied by bringing her toys over and making harry play with her.

"Da!" Cam squealed and Harry held his hands out which she slapped her smaller hands against.

"Can you clap?" Harry questioned holding Cameron's hands and clapping them together which made her smile.

"Okay I believe my work is done and Jade you can keep custody off Cameron.

Jade held in her excitement and showed the case worker the door.

"Oh my god Harry" jade said putting her back against the door.

"We did it!" Jade squealed putting her hands against her forehead.

Jade put Cameron on her hip and hugged Harry (practically to death.)

"I'm so glad you can keep her" harry said and Cameron clapped.

Jade smiled watching her daughter.

"I really appreciate it harry how can I repay you?"

"U-um can you come out to t-town t-tonight with me?"

"Like a date?"

"Yeah I mean since I pretended t-to be your b-boyfriend can I take y-you out tonight?"

"I'd love to" Jade said pecking Harrys cheek.