19

I'm not all about perfect sex you feel me like no one is pure down there okay everybody got different parts and sizes and textures..but this will be more aesthetic than descriptive

!
"Harry you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yeah you're the one and I'm ready" Harry nodded frantically.

Jade and Harry were soon in a breathless and intimate heap on the large bed.

Neither of the two were certain about what to do but they were expected on how to feel.

Their peachy bodies entangled within each other.

Harry took everything slow and Jade was thankful for that.

It's been 20 years for Harry but he did everything like he was an expert

"You okay?" Jade said squeezing Harry's hands. Harry nodded and moved his hands to Jades tiny waist.

"Are you o-okay?" Harry said and Jade nodded pushing the ringlets from his head.

"I'm fine Harry" Jade says and Harry nods.

After some slow intimacy the two nearly explode with passion, spirit, and pure love and affection.

"I love you Jade so much" harry said still hovering over her.

"I love you too Harry a lot" she said and he kissed her quickly before laying beside her.

Harry sighed blissfully as if he could die happy right now.

"That was"

"Shhh" Harry said laughing a bit and coving her mouth.

"Why don't you want me to talk about it we just had sex." Jade said throwing her arms out.

"The sex" it finally kicked into him.

"Yeah the sex how was it for you?"

Harry's cheeks reddened. "It was great very amazing"

Jade yawned and tucked the covers under her arms.

"Was I good?" Harry asked nervously. "Great Harry"

"Was I bi-" Jade covered his mouth this time.

"You're amazing all over Harry I promise." Jade said.

Harry sometimes doesn't think before he speaks but Jade loved the unusual things he said including this one:

"I didn't know boobs felt like that" Harry strung out the o's in boobs.

"What'd you think they felt like?"

"I don't know not squishy I though they wet hard" jade shook her head fondly.

"The more you know"

Eventually Jade fell asleep and harry listened to her breathing.

It kicked in that him and Jade had been touching consecutively for nearly half an hour and that they were so close they could hear each other's hearts.

Harry looked down at Jade and knew she was the one.

The one that he wanted to grow old with.

The one he wanted to become ghosts with.

The one he wanted to wake up to everyday.

The one he's really loved.

"Harry are you connecting the dots?" Jade mumbled one eye squinting up at Harry.

Harry shook no and relaxed next to her.

The two fell asleep their breathing in sync and their legs entwined once again as if that was their destiny.

Jade was the first to wake up it was dark outside and her mom texting is what woke her

Mom👵🏽
Cam is staying the weekend with us if you don't mind you enjoy time with Harry

Jade didn't reply...she was spending a lot of time with Harry right now.

Jade turned around and dimples were sunken into Harry's cheeks.

What is this ball of sunshine thinking about right now?

Jade pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead.