13

Harry stayed away from Jade for a whole week, he didn't call, text, or even come by the shop.

Harry and Joey were at the dock and Joey had a girlfriend. Harry wasn't sure about the whole relationship world but he felt as though he was a 5th wheeler.

Joeys girlfriends name was Bre and she was a smoker and Harry hated it and her.

Bryan was Joeys friend his girlfriend was Kaden and she was overall loud and she talked really fast and midway through the boat ride harry wanted to jump in the water and swim home.

But Harry just tuned her out instead of plugging his ears because Bre said that was "rude". 

"So harry how long have you had Aspergers?"

"Is that a trick question...you can't just get Aspergers it's not contagious you're born with it" Harry mumbled idiot before putting his knees up in his chair and holding onto them.

"Oh so do you go a bit crazy when you're off your medication?" Bryan said and Joey told him to knock it off.

"No I'm perfectly fine being alone when I'm off my medicine. Do you go crazy when you're off yours?"

Joey changed the subject. "How's J? I figured you'd bring her"

"We're not seeing eye to eye right now and don't call her J"

"Sorry..." Joey said. "Is that your girlfriend?"

"No were j-just good friends" Harry said and kept quiet the rest of the ride.

He wished he could've brought Jade cause the whole situation was awkward.

Jade and Cameron were in the car on the way to Harry's because he had to see her eventually there was no way he could stay away and neither could she.

Jade knocked several times on the door and it was opened revealing Anne.

"Oh hi Anne is Harry here?" "No but come in he should be back. He didn't return my phone calls last night"

"Mine either... but I understand why"

"Did you two have an argument?"

"Yeah it's a long story" "you know Harry really likes you Jade...I'm just afraid that he's too much for a relationship that's why I try to keep him away from them. But he talks about you and Cameron all the time so I'm just gonna have to accept it"

"Anne I'm not trying to take harry away from you it's just that he wants to be around other people but they don't know how to appr-"

Harry came through the door and Jade stood from her chair.

"What're you doing here?" "I came to apologize because I was wrong and I know you probably don't want to see me right now but I had to see you it was driving me crazy"

Anne went to the back room so they can have privacy.

"I forgive y-you" Harry said and hugged Jade and may have even kissed her cheek.

Anne coughed from the hall entry.

"Mummaaa" Harry strung out covering his face from embarrassment.

Jade laughed and Cameron clapped unaware of what was going on.

"Mumma can you go for like 174 seconds I have to ask Jade something" Harry said and Anne nodded and offered to take Cam.

"J-Jade I think I l-like you a lot a-and I'm nervous" Harry said sighing and turning so his back was facing Jade.

"C-can I be your b-boyfriend?"

"Yes Harry" Jade said standing on her toes to kiss Harry who shakily put his hands on her waist.

"Da!" Cameron clapped and Jade put her head against Harry chest in bashfulness.