18

Jade was closing up the shop early and harry was with her. "Quiet day Harry?" Jade said

The two had a "code" system for Harry's days when he was very excited and talkative those were super days.

The days where he talked every now and then we're good days and quiet days were when he was quiet throughout the day.

Harry nodded, his forehead against the counter.

"I don't know what's wrong with me" he mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanna be normal" Harry sighed again.

"Would you still date me if I was normal?"

"I'm dating you right now aren't I? And you look pretty normal to me"

Harry lifted his head up and Jade giggled.

"You have flour right there" she said pointing to her forehead.

"You have some too" Harry said touching her forehead then her cheek.

"You're very pretty Jade" Harry says this nearly everyday but he still needs to tell her.

"Thank you harry and you're very handsome and perfect"

"M'not...my nose is too big for my face" Harry says with a slight pour.

"No it's not it's adorable"

"Well I don't like it" he said picking the black polish on his fingers.

"Harry why'd you ask me out?"

"I like you a lot Jade" he said this time playing with the silver rose ring

"And I like that you didn't judge me and I like your hair a lot and I like your very very many freckles and sometimes I stare at you to connect the dots"

She chuckles "is that what you're doing right now?" She smiles and harry nods.

"Yeah...there's the moon and a star...you have a galaxy on your face"

"Well I'm glad you think that but I'm done here let's go"

"Do you like Joey?" Harry asks standing close to Jade as she unlocks the door.

"Um he's okay I feel like he's staring me down most of the times but other than that he's fine."

"I will bite him I'm he stares too much to make you uncomfortable" Harry threatens.

"Okay Harry" Jade giggles and harry smiles down at her.

Harry and Jade walk in silent until harry speaks up.

"I love you a-a lot" Harry says. "I love you a lot to Harry"

"I really mean it Jade"

"I do to harry...and if I get to spend the rest of my life with you that I'll forever love you"

Harry groaned because her comment was too many emotions for him to handle at once.

"Too much babe?" She said and Harry nodded.

"A little bit" he sighed rubbing his eyes and forehead.

"Well I love you a lot in short" Jade and Harry kept walking.

When they got to Harrys, Harry asked Jade something he's never asked a girl before and Hade wasn't sure how to react.

"Do you want to do the sex with me?" Harry bit his lip

Jade felt like she'd take advantage of Harry in some way but he asked her so he must be ready.

"Like right now?" Harry said and smashed his lips to Jade and she fell into it.

!

2 more chapter and maybe an short sequel.