1

"You dirty slut!~" he whispered into my ear as I tried not to moan bitting my  bottom lip. I felt as he thrusted into me, tears in my eyes. Disgusting, everywhere he touch defiling an angel and clipping my wings. Why me, why this.

"Arthur make sure no one comes in this house. " I nodded softly hugging myself closer. Naked and ashamed I laid there long after he had left. What had happened to what I had. Did I not appreciate it enough, did I not hold it close.  Why had things changed for the worse. My dear Mother where had she gone. Did she not love me.
I doubt that she cared for me.
Their was a knock at the front door. I flinched, the knocking only getting louder.  Getting up I decide to see who it was. "W-Who is it.. " I ask my British accent thick. "It's Alfred from school I was sent to give you the papers you have missed." he answered. "Leave them there, please and thank you. " I spoke softly.

"Sorry I was told to give them to you personally.  So I wont leave until I do.. " Alfred answered rather persistent.  I cursed why couldn't he just leave them at the door. I couldn't risk Father catching someone at the door but then I would get in trouble for opening the door.
I shakily grabbed hold of the door knob having the blanket over my head and covering my body. Opening the door just enough to get the papers. Keeping my head down "Thank you. " I took the papers quickly afraid he would notice the marks on my wrist. 
~
"Please,  please st-stop no m-more.. Father.. " I whimpered in pain as the restraints held me up against the wall.  His voice low but deep as he spoke "You only get what you deserve,  you made my life hell so I'll show you how it feels." The whip hit my bare skin.
~
The blanket was move to show my face I flinched at the sudden movement putting my face down "Arthur...your face.. " before I heard another word I slammed the door shut locking it their was a sound of banging for a moment before it stopped. He'll kill me if he finds out,  he'll kill me he definitely  will.  I have to clean up the mess. I have to make dinner and get rid of the papers.  Moments later there was another knock at the door.  Was it Father it couldn't be it was to early. He has the key it couldn't possibly be him. I was dressed a long sleeve shirt and pant along with some bandages covering my face. Opening the door slowly scared it might be a friend of his like last time.
"Hello.." I looked up to the officer standing at the door way gulping. Giving a fake smile "Ah Hello Arthur I was told to come here and see how you were, your school sent a notice. You haven't been attending a lot recently and I would like to talk to your legal gaurdian." I sighed.  "Um well he isn't here right now. I let him know you came over and to have a talk with the school. " nodding I began to shut the door.  "Is their any trouble at home?" my grip tightened on the door. "I'll be at school tomorrow.. " I proceeded in shutting the door.

~~

As I walked to class I noticed a boy staring at me. I messed with the straps to my bag as I kept my head down. This only reminded me what Father said this morning.

~

"If you say something I swear. You'll end up just like your mother. " he had a grip of my collar tightly as he shook me tears running down my cheeks "I-I understand" nodding rapidly as I was thrown to the ground. Before I knew it he was on top of me.

~

My thoughts were interrupted as a boy stood in front of me watched me intensely "Mon cheri look at you, you sure are a cute one although." he stepped forward making me step back " So tell me are you new. I don't remember seeing you around. " My eyes darted from from him to the stairs case that lead to my class.  "Excuse me.. " I said said softly stepping to the side and walking passed as I did he grabbed my arm. "At least tell me your name. " he smiled as if it was completely normal but his grip was really tight. My eyes wide why was I alone.  I looked around and the school suddenly felt like a ghost town.