4

Alfred had come over after school and I changed into my own clothes. Luckily my dad wasn't home early. I took Alfred's hand as we left I lived near the woods and no one would be around to hear. As we walked through the woods I let go of his hand. "Why are we all the way out here for? " he asked. "Alfred just..please don't say anything if I tell you. " I looked down at my feet.  Would he be disgusted and hate me. Or maybe he would run from me as soon as I say a word.
"I would never. I promise. " he spoke up.
I looked at him my eyes held shame and regret.
I looked away and took a deep shaky breath "Ah well he... " I bit my lip. My heart pounded and tears welled up in my eyes making my vision blurry. "They took me there..and he..h-he touched me.. " the tears fell and I wiped them frantically sniffling. "He raped me. No one came, I waited and waited and waited no one came. " my whole body was shaking. I covered my face. "Where were you.. " I mumbled quietly.

Alfred watched sadly. "Arthur I'm sorry.." the truth was that Alfred had followed him but as he got to the locker room the door was locked. He moved closer "I'm sorry. " he repeated multiple times. Embracing me in his arms. I stood their tense "Alfred.. " I whispered softly. Relaxing a bit in his embrace. I noticed that he was a lot bigger than me. We were nearly the same age Alfred was a still younger although.

Awhile after we stayed silent and I got ahold  of my emotions and we just walked around. The sun was still in the sky. Shining through the trees. We found a nice bridge that was a bit old but well built and steady.   "Its really nice out here.. " I said softly. I never really noticed how beautiful things were until now. This very moment really. Alfred hummed quietly we both looked up at the tall trees that surrounded us. Our eyes somehow met each other. Blue met green. Sapphire met Emerald.
It seemed like the only thing that really caught or attention was one another. Alfred gave a small smile.  The sight made me smile honestly. For some reason this was a sight that meant life. Life meaning that if I was able to see this smile, these eyes, this boy,  Alfred. I was sure I could make it another day. If he was to disappear what would I do. "Arthur I need to tell you something...actually I've been trying to tell you. It's not the best time to say this or even mention it at all. " he averted his eyes as he scratched the back of his head smiling nervously. "Well go on.." I added watching him.  I was pretty oblivious to where this was going. "I-I uh mh.. Well you know.." his face grew red. He let out a sigh. "I-" he was cut off.

"Alfred I'm really sorry tell me tomorrow, alright. " I nodded. Father was going to be home any time soon and if I wasn't there. "I'll see you tomorrow. I have to go. " I smiled and waved before running back home. Please don't be home,  please don't be home. I begged.

I panted shutting the door behind me. Luckily he wasn't. I need to start dinner and ge...He had came through the door I stood up and waited in front of the door for him like always sweat dripping down my face. "I'm sorry I got home later then expected and I haven't started dinner yet.. " I kept my face down. "I'll start dinner.."

"No. Arthur not tonight." he said softly. I looked up at him something was wrong. "Well aren't you going to tell me? I saw him leave" he leaned closer. Did he mean Alfred?   
"You even smell like the dirty bastard!" he yelled making me flinch as he pulled on the collar of my shirt showing the marks that Francis had made. "You damn slut!"

~

"You'll get anyone you can take and like it. You even like when I do you~" he pressed into me deeper groaning. I couldn't help but let out a cry partly moaning. "Your so lose. How many times did you do it? " I moaned gripping onto the blankets. I hid my face in the blankets. "Did he satisfy you!?" he slapped my ass.
After he was pleased with everything he turned me over. "You look just like your mother.." he stared down at me for a second his eyes watery. I could tell he missed her deeply. Where ever she was. Then out of no where he punched me.

~

"Arthur we only want to discuss what happened with Francis yesterday. " I found myself sent to the office waiting there was an officer and the principal. I kept my head down I was wearing a hat and glasses. Alfred must of told or said something. "I don't have anything to say really... "
The principal sighed "Arthur you have to say something if nothing happened then say so." she sighed. "Also I'm sure you know it's improper to wear a hat and and sunglasses inside. " she scolded me. I took off the glasses and the hat my hand shaky. "I apologize. I must of forgotten.. "

They both stared at me as if they've never seen anything like it before. "Arthur who did that to you.." the officer said. "Another fight.." I mumbled quietly.  "With who?" They both asked. "My dad hasn't been able to look at me the same.  I k-know I'm troublesome also. He.. I.." my voice cracked. "Its all my fault... " I covered my face. I give up, I don't want these things anymore. To keep them secret.

~~

"Alfred.." I called out. He turned around toward me. We were the only two in the hallway. "Can you.. " I bit my lip. "I was wondering if you could help me pack my stuff at home. " he had a smile on his face until he heard what I had to say. "What do you mean pack are you moving!? No you can't leave me Artie. " he hugged me tightly picking me up off the ground.
"No, No..ah well sort of, you can say that. " I patted his shoulder and he put me down. That was when he noticed my black eye. "What happened..." he froze. "To put it simple...well their is no simple way. But.. " I looked away and sighed. "M-My father..he did something very bad to me. Um..I wont see him for a long time though. In the mean time I have to stay in a foster home. " my eyes slightly watery but I didn't want to cry now. "Did he do this.. " his hand caressed my cheeks and his thumb ran under my eye softly. I gave a small nod. "Yes..it's alright now. I just want to forget it.."

"Of course I'll help! " he smiled widely. He hugged me. Comforting me. I smiled and hugged back. "Maybe..we can spend the afternoon together. If you'd like. " I added. I didn't want to be alone today. After father gone. I'll be on my own and I wont have anyone. Will Alfred be here for me or will he leave me too.  I hope I wasn't wrong when I said that you, Alfred F. Jones were what I needed to live.