2

"If you must know my name is Arthur..." I pulled my hand away I was sure I never wanted to see this boy ever again.  The late bell rang and I huffed running up the stairs.  To my class.

~

"Don't you love me. Arthur " he stared down at me with eyes filled with lust. "Dad it gross please. I want to go to bed. Please"  he pushed in.  It hurt I closed my eyes tightly. "Listen to your Dad Arthur." was it supposed to feel good because instead it felt extremely painful and gross. I wanted to make it end.
~
Arthur exited the class.  Slowly walking back to his locker. Only to be pushed into the locker be a boy walking by.  He sighed
Next he had P.E. he hated this all the boys seemed to stare at him like eye candy he hated it dearly. He grabbed his gym back with his clothes "Arthur!" someone called. Ususally he tried to ignore people but instead he turned around to see Alfred running towards him, he had never felt wanted yet here he was running at him with a grin on his face as if they were childhood friends. He embraced me lovingly. Why?  "Arthur I'm happy to see you!~" he pulled away and gave me a big smile 'What do you mean happy to see me? '
~
Gym was always longer than I wanted it to be. Do you know that feeling where its as if your there but not really it's like an escape to keep the day from dragging on.  "Arthur what happened to your face. " Alfred said sitting next to me on the bleachers. "I got in a fight.." was always my answer.  "That's what you said last week. " he pouted "Wont you tell me the real reason?" this annoyed me most of all "Leave me alone idiot. " I watched as the people before me went to do as the coach said. At this point I would be stuck with Alfred as a partner.

"Alfred and Arthur your next" the coach called. Alfred gleamed happily. Their was a moment I stopped, across the gym it was the same boy from this morning. He watched me intensely. His blue eyes meeting my gaze. I looked away quickly why was he watching me.

~

"You Father said to be gentle, but I can tell you like it rough. " the drunken man slurred.  As he unbuckled his belt.

~

I was on the ground laying on my back as Alfred held my feet down starting the curl ups and I could feel eyes on me. Watching me as the memories flooded in. Trying to focus on now. This moment I was in.

~

He thrusted in roughly. My dad has told me what to say and how to act when he invited them over.  Moaning and panting with tears in my eyes trying to ignore the smell of alcohol and the scent of a faint strong perfume. The man above me touched me freely. I hated it, the pitful, disgusting touch that spread over my body.  The smell of sweat. That over ruled the now faint smells.

~

My eyes closed It was still vivid and there, that hatred. Would it ever go away.  "You can let go.. " I told Alfred opening my eyes and resting a hand on my stomach. I would hurt my self having a bruise on the stomach didn't help. "Come on Artie at least try" he pouted. "For me? " I covered my face I couldn't cry, not now. "Not today, alright... "

He hummed quietly and let go. "A-Arthur.. " he spoke up.  "I-" he was cut off. "Mon amie let me take it from here I don't have a partner. " he asked. Alfred shook his head. "I haven't went yet. There are more people that haven't gone and they don't have partners. Go ask them. " he replied. He kneeled down and whispers something to him making his face turn bright red and move away. Alfred backed away pouting once again.
He took over I pulled away. "Mon amor why so picky I can do more than the fatty." I sat up "Well no thanks. " he leaned closer smirking "Why is that? " he asked. I pushed him back. "Your an asshole. I don't even know you. " a hand was placed on my thigh "Don't you like it.~"

~

"Don't you like it~" the man groaned as he pushed in deeply. I nodded my eyes shut tightly my lips quivering "M-Make me cum" I managed to say through my clenched teeth. I saw his figure hover over my frail body.

~

Next thing I know was on top of him a hand gripping the collar of his shirt. His nose was bleeding. Alfred was pulling me off.  Everyone was trying to see if Francis was alright. I remember him he was known throughout the school.
What about me, how I felt. Who was going to ask me how I was.  If I was alright. I felt alone as Alfred's hand were around me the only two watching as everyone else was tending to Francis. "What happened, are you alright? " he asked concerned. I looked up at him. Was he like me in a way what was happening with him? "I..I'm fine. He just said something I didn't like. " he released me. Who was going to save us from what we were in. This Distruction that was gaurentted to fall on us as soon as we said those three words.

I give up.