7

Walking down the hall, school had just ended and Alfred had told me to meet him but looking around I didn't see him. I sighed I suppose I should just walk home then. I was supposed to be going to a foster home but the one closest one wouldn't accept someone like me. No one really wanted me but I was fine with it because I had already accepted that. Getting to the schools front doors I saw a large crowd in front of the school. I wondered what had happened?  Some people noticed me staring as I looked over able to see who was in the middle.

Alfred,  and that boy that pushes me into my locker. My heart started beating loudly in my chest were they fighting there was so many people. My heart felt like it had a pain why was he doing this. "Alfred" Without realizing I had ran pushing people aside so I could drag him out of there. What was this all for. Why was he doing such a stupid thing. "What the hell are you doing Alfred. " I asked but he didn't seemed to hear me as I tugged on his arm only for him pull I up and back hitting me hard enough in the nose to make me bleed I kneeled down my hands over my nose I could feel the blood dripping down. Someone came up behind me kicking my back making me fall and scrape my face. "Faggot! " "Oh look your slut came back crawling back for more of your dick. I bet he begged his father for it on all fours. " Ivan laughed looking down at me in a disgusted manner.
I tried to get back up shaking a bit,  blood from my nose ran down chin my hands covered. I sat on my legs keeping my head down. "Cause we all know what really happened its no secret. " Ivan had walked away many people following him some talking among themselves laughing. Laughing at me. I couldn't tell what was worse anymore school or my father.  But now that I went to an empty house things from school would follow me home. My eyes water as a sinking feeling in my stomach settled. I hate it so much. My eyes watered "Arthur I really didn't mean to.. " He voice trailed off I couldn't hear the exact words he was saying. Alfred hugged me as I felt tears roll down my face. I pushed him off. "Do you know how stupid that was! Your an idiot. Why would you.. " My voice cracked. I cried more I felt so helpless. "Idiot." I mumbled as hugs me again "Don't push me away please. "

Alfred helped me up and walked me home coming inside so I could help him bandage up a bit as well. I washed my face.  Cleaning the blood from my hands and my face.  Alfred was looking through the first aid. "Let me patch you up Artie. " I nodded turn to face him and he helped me sit up on the counter in the restroom. I looked away as he put the medicine on rubbing it around a little. I looked up at him and he looked at me our eyes meeting. He opened the bandage before putting it over the scrape and rubbed it with his thumb "Thank you. " I looked away before looking back up at him.

"Don't thank me. I caused this.. I'm sorry. "

"Don't be silly Alfred it's alright. You are helping me after all.. "

Where his eyes always this blue? I moved closer and I saw how his cheek flushed "You know Arthur, nothing he said was true. Those words don't describe you at all" I wrapped my arms around his neck "thank you.. " Although I had thanked him I always had a feeling that one day he would betray me. At least it would be good while it lasted. After a minute or two I pulled away slowly. Noticing how close his face was. Alfred moved closer again. "Artie I want to kiss you.. " I look away leaning my forehead against his "I'm sorry but you don't have permission to. " I shook my head. Soon Alfred had to get home and I was left all alone in the house. I kind of hated that I lived so close to the woods. Grabbing my coat I put it on with my shoes walking out into the woods to the bridge me and Alfred had gone to. The bridge was pretty high up,
 but the body of water that was supposed to be below seemed to be dried up. I sat the on the edge like I had before just thinking. So many things I had happened to me.
My father was red headed Scotsman with blue eyes. From what I had been told from my mother, was that they had met back in England where I had been born my mother tried to pick up the large package on her own. She had recently moved down and was trying to take her things in. A man at the time had been passing seeing her struggle. My father decided to helped her. My mother's name was Alice and my fathers was Allistor.  I had said before he wasn't always violent. My mother had left us and from my knowledge he didn't know why. He really didn't know how to express his feelings to well and a bit short tempered but had a soft spot for my mother. He had abuse many things after she had gone. Drugs,  Alcohol,  anything you would give him.

I should read the letter he gave me I was ready to know what he had to say. He was still my father.

A.N.

So I hope this doesn't seem rushed or anything some parts got deleted more then once and I had to rewrite thm again. Also I don't edit my story's or look for grammar errors. So sorry. But I hope I did well and you like it I game a bit more on Arthur's father. (´・ω∩'*) Hope you like.