10

I opened my eyes slightly it was so bright it strained my eyes. After awhile my eyes adjusted. I was looking at a ceiling lights passing by over me. I couldn't hear but I could feel I was moving, looking around I saw Alfred by my side with doctors by my side. "Alfred..." I whispered trying to breath. I closed my eyes and they were already taking me into surgery. Pushing Alfred out of the room. He looked so sad it was obvious he was crying. I looked at the light above me closing me eyes. This feeling of feeling nothing comforted me. It felt so peaceful.
I could hear people but it was very soft. One was so familiar but I just couldn't figure out who it belonged to. I thought about my life most we're dreams but I never woke up. Was I dead? Is this all there was... Although the time seemed like nothing I opened my eyes blinded by the lights squinting, my mouth was dry and I felt empty. I blinked a few times looking down. I wasn't upset that I had failed nor was I going to try again. I lifted a hand up feeling my head a bandage wrapped around it. At that time a nurse came in,  in shock backing out before I hear her call for a doctor. I waited for him to come as the nurse came back in the room. "The doctor will explain everything. " A few minutes later he walked in. "So, Arthur this maybe a lot to take in but considering what had happened you've been in a coma for about a month. Some of your injures have healed and some have not. You are very luck your friends brought you over so quickly. Although you weren't in a good state to begin with. We almost lost you due to broken ribs from the fall. With that said, is there anyone you'd like us to contact for you. "

"Alfred.. " I said softly. "The boy that brought me I'd like for you to call him. " I felt as if maybe he could still forgive me. I  might not be able to love him but I want to try. Honestly I really missed him. I don't want him to hate me.

~

Was Alfred really angry with him or maybe he'd just be happy he was up. What had Alfred been doing without him. So many thoughts we're going through his mind and as time past to him the hospital had gone quiet. The door opened and my breath hitched "Alfred.. " I wanted to get up as soon as I saw him look at me, my eyes watered. "Arthur.. " He walked over to me a bit hesitant. I gave a small smile "I missed you" I looked up at him. Tears fell "Are you angry with me... " Alfred face expressed pure happiness but sadness at the same time smiling as tears ran down his face. I pulled him down to sit. Moving to hug him "I could never be mad at you Arthur. " I held him close I could feel him crying into my shoulder.

~

"What day is it? " I asked after awhile Alfred had pulled away from me clearly embarrassed that he had cried.  "It's April 8th " He said softly. "Please look at me.. " I haven't really realized how much time had passed I had left him like this for sometime and with out words. Please allow me to love you. As he turned to me, he tried to avoid meeting my eyes. I cupped his cheeks "Look at me Alfred " Alfred looked at me and I gave a smile. I got closer my heart racing my cheeks flushed. My lips brushing against his, pressing against his.

"I love you Alfred"

((Sorry this is short))