13

Last chapter

Arthur looked up at the sky it was early in the morning.  His hand still in the sling as he walked out of the hospital standing besides him was his mother with Oliver. "Artie! " Alfred ran over smiling widely stopping in front of me "Happy birthday! I was hoping that I could take you out today, if you all were going some where we could go later, Maybe umm." Alfred said nervously.  "Go on dear have fun " His mother smiled at him "wait, wait your present" Oliver held up a paper with a drawing of the three of them including Alfred next to Arthur smiling happily. "I love it so much. Thank you Ollie" Arthur kneeled down hugging his brother. Standing his mother looked at him smiling softly. "Happy birthday Arthur" Her eyes watering for once she truly had seen him happy. "Thank you I love you " He hugged her close. "I'll see you later. "

~

"Where exactly to you plan on taking me? " Arthur looked up at the other blonde male that was holding onto his good hand. "I'm taking you on a date your going to have the best birthday ever. " Through out the day they went to many places. The colors had never seemed so vibrant and bright to him. Out of today of all days he had experienced so much. It wasn't just the sight that he was looking at. The way the sun shone down on Alfred, his blue eyes that always stared back at him with so much care and concern.
"I hope you had a wonderful day. I hope you are the happiest you've been.. I know I am right now" A blush rose to Alfred cheeks. "You know Arthur everytime I look at you, you just..you take my breath away. I'm sorry if I had ever annoyed you. I always have liked you and I wanted to be there. I can't tell you how many times I felt like I had lost you. But you always came back. " Alfred looked over at him only to see Arthurs face flushed slightly. So many overwhelming feelings in his heart. Arthur eyes watered and he smiled. Arthur looked so beautiful in his eyes.

~

For some reason this was a sight that meant life. Life meaning that if I was able to see this smile, these eyes, this boy,  Alfred. I was sure I could make it another day. If he was to disappear what would I do.

~

"Happy Birthday Arthur, I love you" Alfred said almost above a whisper as I looked at him happily leaning into kiss him.

An Angel with out wings isn't an angel at all. But captive by the demons of the world. Who will set that angel free?

My father was getting better with each day that passed. My mother had left my father but the man didn't love her and she had came back. Along with Oliver who'd eventually grow up. Francis and Ivan hopefully both realized what effects they had on my life. But most of all I want Alfred to know what effect he has had on mine. I'm not perfect but neither is he and that was ok. Alfred had set me free and showed me happiness so I can spend every day like this.

~

As I now sat at the table in the home that I had lived in with my father. With Alfred and my mother along with Ollie, by my side. I looked at the cake with a candle. "Make a wish Arthur " My mother told me. 'I wish for happiness Always' blowing out the candle.

This is the last charter sorry if you think it's bad. The story is over if you have any questions please ask. I'll be glad to answer. I did draw the picture.