3

I waited in the office sitting next to Alfred. "What did they ask of you? " I asked softly keeping my head down.  I heard him sighed  "You know Arthur you can really injure someone despite you being as frail as you are..who ever did that to you must be a lot bigger than you. " he hummed quietly I felt his eyes on me. I could tell he tried to make things better. He didn't answer my question. "It's not looking good although..Francis somehow managed to get the rest of the class against you.. "
I covered my face with my hands "Artie why did you do it..what did he say to you. " Alfred asked.
Goddammit why me why was the world so against me. "Y-You wouldn't understand.."
I shook my head "It was just a bad memory I suppose.. "

~

"Father I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble please. " he applied the restraints to my wrist. "Tell me you like it, ungrateful peice of shit! " he yelled.  "I-I like it.  I like when you h-hit me. " I cried. "Please let me down. " I was held up against the wall my feet barely able to touch the floor. He grabbed my face harshly making me look at him. His red hair and blue eyes.  Only made me cry more. Squirming around trying to get out of the restraints "P-Please Dad..y-you want to do me. You can I wont say anything promise. I like it..I like when you..w-when you make me cum.."
I was worthless begging for such a thing just so he didn't hit me. "How pathetic begging me to fuck you. You don't deserve such a thing from me. " he smirked  his hands wrapped around my neck.

~

The next day at school I wore a turtle neck to cover the hand marks. During lunch two boys came up to me. "Are you sure that's him. " the white hair albino asked.  The brown haired one nodded "Is your name Arthur? " he asked. I looked up at the two "Why do you ask?" they both looked at each other and took my hands in theirs. "We want to show you something, nothing bad of course. " they smiled and dragged me along. I let them. I was tired of trying I just wanted to be rid of this life.
I was dragged into a janitor closet in the boys school locker room. "Francis we're back" the two called. My face turned pale and I tried to pull away. I didn't like where this was going. He walked up to me grabbing my face "What's wrong?" he chuckled. The two boys left locking the door behind leaving the two of us alone I turned banging on the door trying to get it to open although I knew it wouldn't. "Get away from me you asshole " he grabbed my hips pushing me against the door. I could feel it in his pants. Poking me. "After what you did yesterday how could I? " he chuckled. Just like Father..and his friends. Why couldn't I just die. Tears in my eyes. "I know you like it too. Teasing me during P.E. everyday. " his hands groped me before undoing my pants.

"Pl-Please I wont do it again. " I struggled wanting this to stop. I don't want it to happen again. Pulling his hands off of me. He turned me around slamming me against the door. Tears streaming down my face. My pants and boxers were pulled off.

~

He pulled out and I laid on the floor all the tears I had were gone. The bruises and cuts I had were ignored by lust.  I could feel  everywhere he touched as if my body was consumed by a dark cloud and I could visibly see. I want to die. I want to cut, hang myself throw myself off a bridge as long as I ended up dead. He left and took his things. The door slightly open I put on my clothes coming out of the closet. I bumped into someone. Looking up my eyes met with familiar blue ones. "Alfred.. " how long was he here. "Arthur what did he do. " his eyes looked sad and watched me intensely.

I opened my mouth to say something but quickly bit my tongue.  What was I supposed to say. "Can I borrow a shirt... " I asked softly. He paused for a moment before nodding. "Yeah.." I gave a slight smile and walked away to the showers. After Alfred handed me a shirt from his gym bag. I used my shorts from my bag. "Alfred can I use your jacket too.. " I asked trying to hide the hand marks.
He stared at my neck. "Come over after school..." was all I said as he handed me his bomber jacket. I sat next to him on the bench "I'll tell you then. The truth this time.. " he hummed in response. "Are you alright...." I looked over to him. "Also thank you for letting me borrow you shirt and jacket. I'll return them when I see you later. " he looked back to me blue and green meeting. "Welcome, I'm fine.. "