8

On my way to school I had a strange feeling. Mixing with everything else I had been feeling. Even though I made up my mind I was still afraid to read the letter, what if it said something I didn't want to know.
Alfred looked over to me "Is something wrong? " He asked. I hadn't told him about the letter and I wasn't going to tell him now. As soon as we got to school he had to go to his locker and I had to go to mine taking out the letter and looking and it. My name writen pen. I sighed about to open it. "What do you have there? " I froze looking over my shoulder to see Ivan. "It's none of your business.. " I held the letter against my chest. "Oh come on Arthur show us" The two Boys that had pulled me along to meet Francis in that closet were both standing on either side of me. I looked up at Ivan. Holding the note closer. I wouldn't hand it over I didn't know what it said. They both grabbed my arms like they had that day pulling my arms from them I refused shaking my head. Managing to pull my arms apart he took it. "Give it back. Give it back! " I yelled pulling my arms from them but nothing seem to work. Ivan opens the letter. 

"Although I would like to say how sorry I am I can't. I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help but give you what you wanted. When you pleaded and begged for me. Crying and moaning for me to go faster " My body shook as he looked over the words on the paper my eyes filling with tears.  This was wrong, it had to be, right?  Please tell me that's not what it says. More people gathered around. "Ah come on what did you think this would say. " He punched my stomach after a few more people joined in the two boys letting go of me they kicked me calling me names. After awhile I couldn't feel anything. Laying on the ground looking blankly to the side. A loud ringing in my ear as Ivan picked me up by the collar saying something before letting go I hit my head on the floor. I couldn't tell where all the blood came from. He put the paper into my hand laugh pressing down until I heard the crack crying. "A-Alfred! " My vision blurry people moving and running I could see his figure. Tall,  red hair,  and blue eyes. When he came closer. I saw the golden hair "let me d-die.. Let me.. " I closed my eyes everything going completely black within seconds.

Everything was quiet, it was a peaceful and nice silence. "A-Arthur" I pushed him back "Alfred please" Alfred pulls me back holding me close. Kissing at my neck. " Stop Alfred I don't want to.. Stop. "

I sat up in the hospital bed breathing heavily sweating. The machine next to me showing my heart rate, calming. It was still light out. I laid back against the bed. Looking out the window I could now feel everywhere I was hit. I looked my hand that was bandaged. Did the letter really say that...
I took a deep breath flinching a shot if pain was sent through my body. The door to the room opened "Arthur are you Alright!? " He looked like he had been crying going to stand by my side. I did dare look up at him. I probably looked pathetic. How embarrassing. "I'm so troublesome right.. " I felt my eyes water once again laying my head back on the pillow. "Arthur, your not they just don't understand. And they don't want to. I love you. It doesn't matter what happened. I like you for you. " He sat on the bed at my side. Leaning down so we were face to face. "I know I wasn't always there for you but I'm trying. If only you could see how much I do. " Alfred moved a hand to caress my cheek.
"I know you just feel sorry for me Alfred. That's not love,  hell I don't know what is. Im not capable of such a thing. " He moved closer so our noses we're touching. My eyes half lidded. "You are. You just won't allow yourself to. " So close  but I just couldn't "your wrong. " I covered his mouth with my good hand kissing his cheek. "I can't love you.. "