5

"I'm all done in here " Alfred called from my room.  "Me too" I called back from my fathers, gathering some old pictures. Looking through them I didn't notice Alfred come in. "Who is that? " he asked from over my shoulder making me jump a little. "Oh thats my mother.." I looked down at the picture of her and my father.  She was smiling widely her arm around his neck he had his arms around her waist kissing her cheek.  She had blonde hair much like mine. I suppose we did look a lot alike.
I put the picture away in a small orange envelope. Thats when I realized how alone I was.  I turned towards him. "Hey, Artie what happened to her? " I looked to the ground then back to him.  "To tell you the truth I don't know.."

~

My mother smiled at me. "Come on Arthur this is a good thing, you'll get your own room. " her bright green eyes shined with interest. "I suppose your right" my mother was a very happy joyful lady, the complete opposite of me. Not even a month later I woke up one day and father was smashing bottles.  Mother had left me.  Although it took another month for everything to completely go to hell.

~

"Alfred can you stay over.. " I asked softly.  A moment later he had called home and got permission. "Alfred you know what happened with Francis...t-that wasn't the first time that I was... " there was a moment of silence. "What do you mean.? " he looked at me.  "My father... "

~

"Arthur! " My father yelled.  His actions were starting to get out of hand. He had groped me the other day I was still a bit afraid of getting close to him. I came into the room but I didn't see him in the room. I steped further in looking around "Dad?" I called and the door shut behind me. "Arthur did you want something? " I shook my head,  he reaked of alcohol. "You called me.. " he stepped closer turning me around so my back was facing him and pushed me onto the bed. "Dad wh-" "Now you know you don't have to act like you  don't want it. " my eyes went wide as I felt something poking my bottom. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt afraid knowing he wouldn't stop this time. "P-Please I don't want to....let me go. " I begged,  but my pleading didn't help in anyway.

~

" Your dad" Alfred looked away. "We should get ready for bed" I said softly.  The two of us slept in my room.  I was a bit scared of getting close to him, could I trust him? He smiled at me reasuringly. "It's alright I'll stay on this side if you want me to" hesitantly I moved closer I had no reason to not trust him, right? I found comfort in his warmth. "Goodnight.. " I said softly drifting to sleep.

~

It had became awfully dark. Just a dark empty room as I looked around trying to feel for something, anything. "Mum.." I called out hoping she was there "Mum!" I called louder and there she was I was so happy to see her again. Where had she been all this time? My eyes watered as I tried my best to go to her but I couldn't move. "Mother" she turned from me and to my father that had seemed to come out from no where. 
She wrapped her arms around his neck smiling and he wrapped his around her waist before kissing her cheek. Like the picture but after that they turned so their backs were to me and walked away. I tried to move but was unable to. "Mum,   Mum!! " I yelled.
Tears ran down my cheeks. "Mon Amour don't cry I'm here.. " I heard that voice whispering in my ear against eyes widened as I felt a cold hand run down my arm. "I know what will make you feel better. " another hand grabbed at my ass. I could feel them all over me. The hands touched where ever they pleased "P-Please no.. Stop,  stop, stop.. "

~

"Stop it.. " I panted sitting up in bed sweating I looked around noticing Alfred still asleep. I sighed calming my breathing laying back down and moving closer him.  He looked much younger without his glasses also of course he was rather handsome and charming. I looked at his lips,  I've never kissed anyone before yet I was already rotten and unpure.  Maybe I could have my first kiss with him. I suddenly found my heart racing in my chest and my face burning.  I knew I probably looked like a tomato by then. I could kiss him without him knowing. But as much as I wanted to I couldn't find a reason to. Only because I wanted him to kiss me back. I wanted it to be special. But who would want to kiss someone like me?