Chapter 1

35 year old Jessie Olson, relaxes as she watches videos on Youtube. She has long, black, curly hair, that was thick, brown eyes and a small frame. She was by no means a model but she has a small frame nontheless. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing her scrubs. She had a long day at work dealing with patients and was happy to be home. She had her dinner of rice, beans, and some fried chicken, then sat down at her laptop to watch some videos. Suddenly her skype alerted her of a message, she checks her skype message and see that it's from her friend, Amber Handy. Her friend Amber works as a voice-over for her favorite game she plays, Skyrim. They have been friends for over a year and have become so close that it felt as if they were sisters. They had a lot in common as well. She lives in a nice 3-bedroom, 1 bath home. 

Jessie's POV

I read Amber's message, which were all in caps: 'GUESS WHAT?!' I reply back typing: 'You sound excited. lol. What's up? Amber replies back: 'I GOT US 2 TICKETS TO THE WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR IN LONDON!' My jaws drop open in shock as I type back in caps: 'NO WAY! HOW DID YOU GET THEM?!' Amber replies back: 'I won it in a contest!' I type back in caps: 'AWESOME! When do we go?' Amber replies: 'We go Saturday morning. I'm already packed.' I think and realize that Saturday was 4 days away, so I type back: 'I better go pack then. Be right back' Amber replies back: 'Ok.' I gets off my laptop and head to my room to pack. My dog Lady lays sleeping on my bed. I grab my suitcase and pack some clothes, hair brush, a pair of sneakers, sandles, slippers, and toiletries.

I then go back on my laptop and type: 'I'm done packing. I can't believe we're going to meet. I'm so excited!' Amber replies back: 'Awesome! Me too! I can't wait!' I type back: 'How long are we going to be there? I want to make sure I packed everything.' Amber replies back: 'We'll be there for about a week.' I type back: 'Do you think there's a chance that we might meet Alan Rickman. I mean he does live in London.' Amber types back: 'I hope so. It would be awesome if we met him.' I type back: 'Me too. Good thing I saved up some money.. Just in case. I'll go and get my ticket. I'll meet you in London.' Amber replies: 'See ya there.'

I go back to watching some videos. As I watch, I start to think of how much fun we'll have in London and the chance of meeting our idol Alan Rickman. One of the things that Amber and I have in common was that we were huge Alan Rickman fans. We have seen a lot of his films. Harry Potter films being one of them. I was so excited I couldn't wait. I went and bought my plane ticket online and went to double check to see if I had everything I needed. Satisfied that I packed everything, I went and sat back down and continued watching videos, thinking of the day that we go to London, England. It will be our first time flying in a plane. I called my boss and asked for a week off, from this Saturday to the next Saturday. That I would be back at work come Monday morning. My boss gave me the week off and that I would be paid for the time off. I thanked my boss and hung up. I daydream of how our week would go. I was definitely looking forward to it. I called my parents to let them know and asked if I could leave my dog with them, while I was gone. They said of course and were very happy for me. They told me to enjoy myself and to have fun. I told them thank you and that I would. Then I said goodbye to them and hung up.

The day of the trip, I left a message to Amber, letting her know I was on my way to the airport. Then I turned off my laptop and put it in the bag it came with, along with the power cord. I also packed my tablet with the power cord as well, so that I could read on the plane. I grabbed my bag and suitcase and went to the door (having already left my dog, Lady at my parents house, so that they can watch her while I was gone). I looked around one last time and said, "London, here I come!" I opened the door and stepped outside. I locked the door then headed to the airport. I entered the airport and headed to the front desk. I showed her my passport, ID, and my plane ticket. After checking that everthing is there, she gave them back to me and I put them away. I got my luggage checked and my bag. Then they patted me up and down. I stand there arms out to the side and sigh as I waited for them to finish. Once they were done, I went and put my suitcase on the luggage carousel. I then grabbed my bag and went onto the airplane. I went towards first class and put my bag up, then sat down and looked out the window, waiting. My mind wandered as I start to daydream about the fun we'll have there and how excited I am to be going there. I also held out hope that I might meet Alan Rickman while I was there. I envy anyone who got to meet him, but I was happy for them, too. They always said that he was kind and warm to them, and funny too.