Chapter 16

Here is the second to final chapter of this amazing fanfic!! ^_^ <3 This fanfic is finally almost complete! I want to thank everyone, who have read this fanfic up to this point. :) <3 Thank you all for the votes and comments! :) It's been amazing writing this! I'm glad I stuck to it to the very end. ^_^ <3 I'm glad you all love this fanfic! It means so much to me to read what you guys think of it. :) <3 This fanfic alone has 4,057 reads with 42 votes!! :O <3 I never thought I would get so many reads! lol :D It's absolutely incredible!! :D Thank you all for this wonderful journey!!! :) Enjoy the second to final chapter!! ^_^ <3 

Alan's POV

The next day, after showering with Jessie, which ended with a good bit of heated passion in the end, we got dressed and packed our suitcases. Jessie wore a flower-printed, white halter summer dress with a pair of flats. Her hair in a ponytail. I wore a pair of faded blue jeans, a white button-down shirt and my leather jacket. A pair of black walking shoes completed the look. I lock the door and put the key in my pocket. I grab my bag and look at my newly-wedded wife. I smile and said, "Ready to go?" Jessie smiles, 'Yeah, ready as I'll ever be." I smile and took her hand as we went to my car. I popped open the bonnet and put our suitcases in. After shutting the bonnet we got into the car. Jessie on the passenger side and I in the driver seat. I put the key into the ignition and start the car. Once the car started, I drove off the gravel driveway and headed towards the freeway. Once on the freeway, I said, "I wonder how our baby boy is doing?" Jessie smiles, "I'm sure he's doing fine with mom and dad. I bet he misses us though, cause I sure miss my little boy." I smile, "So do I. I can't wait to hold him in my arms." Jessie smiles as he continues to drive. After driving for quite awhile, we arrived at the airport. I parked my car and opened the bonnet. After grabbing our suitcases and bags, I closed the bonnet and together, we went inside the airport. I took care of the tickets, then put our suitcases on the luggage carousel, then I took her hand as we headed to our terminal. I showed the lady by the open door, our tickets, then lead her inside. We enter our plane and found our seats. I put my bag in the area above the seats, then helped Jessie put her bag next to mine. We sat down and put on our seatbelts. After waiting for nearly 30 minutes, the stewardess went through the rules and regulations, as well as safety precautions and what to do in case of emergencies. Once she was done she welcomed everyone on the flight and sat down. She puts on her seatbelt as the plane's engines begin to rumble. The pilot welcomed everyone onto the flight, via the speakers as the plane began to move down the runway, gaining speed in the process. The plane took off and started to ascend into the sky. After a few minutes, the plane leveled off. The stewardess took off the seatbelt and went to talk to the other stewardesses that were on the flight with her. The flight took 9 hours, so Jessie laid her head on my shoulder and took a nap. I wrap my arm around her and held her there. After 8 and a half hours, I shake her awake as I said, "We're about to land, love." She stretches and yawn, then smiles at me and said, "Ok, babe. Thanks for waking me." I smile at her and said, "You're welcome, love." Once the plane landed, we grabbed our bags and got off the plane. We went to the luggage carousel and grabbed our luggage as it came around. We went downstairs and took the rapids (aka Subway or for those of you that are from England, the underground) to our stop, then got off and took the bus home. I unlock the door and allow her to enter first. She enters our home and heads upstairs as I locked the door. I soon join her upstairs and find her unpacking. We unpack our things and put away our suitcases and bags. She plugs in her laptop so that it could charge on her bedside table. I did the same wth the phone and Ipad. I said, "We'll go pick up our son tomorrow after breakfast, ok?" She smiles, "Ok. That's a good idea, I am exhausted." I chuckle, "So am I." She slips into her tanktop and matching pajama pants, while I strip down to my boxers and put on a white t-shirt. She climbs into bed and gets under the covers, I watch her the entire time, before getting into bed myself. She chuckles, "Did you enjoy the show?" I chuckle, "Immensely, love." She cuddle into me and starts to stroke my chest, "Do you still have enough energy to, as the English would call it, have a shag with me?" I chuckle as I move to lay on top of her. My forearm on either side of her as I stroke her hair and said, "What do you think, love?" She chuckles as I lean in and kiss her, our tongues tasting each other. She moan softly as we kissed. I, in turn, moan softly as I tastes her. My lips left hers as I begin to kiss her jaw line. She sigh and smiles as I start to work my way down her neck. She moan softly again as I find her sensitive spot on her neck. She runs her fingers through my hair as I continue to kiss her neck, letting out a soft low growl in the process. I start to kiss her lower, stopping for a moment to lift my shirt over my head, dropping the shirt onto the floor. I resumes kissing every inch of her skin as I go lower. I start to kiss one of her breasts, working my way towards the nipple, while massaging her breast. She closes her eyes and moans softly as her hand grips my hair. I start to lick the tip before taking the nipple into my mouth and sucking on it. She gasps before letting out another soft moan. I smile as I continue to suck on the nipple, before letting it go and starting on the other nipple, massaging the entire time. After playing with her nipples, her nipples erect like mountain peaks, I resume planting kisses down her abdomen. I stop at her hips and stand up to remove my pants. I drop my pants on top of my shirt and return to where I left off. I slowly begin to remove her underwear as I kiss her thighs and inner thighs. I finally remove her underwear and throw them on the floor where her dress laid. I let my fingers brush against her labia and clitorus, smiling as she sighs and spreads her legs wider. I chuckle as I said, "Do you like how my fingers brush against you?" She nods smiling seductively as she bites her lower lips, her hips lightly thrusting against my hand. I chuckle as I place my hand on her abdomen, stopping her, "Easy, love. Good things come to those who wait." Jessie giggle as she goes still, but her legs remain widely spread. I lower myself until my head was in between her legs. I look up at her and said, "Are you ready for a night of love and passion?" She nods again, smiling as she runs her fingers through my hair. I smile and said, "Good."