Chapter 15

Here is the long awaited chapter. Thank you all for being so patient with me. :) <3 We had to move over 2 weeks ago, because we had received an eviction notice a month prior. So I had taken that month to look for a place to live. Once we found a place to live, we started packing. Needless to say, moving was a bit hectic. Plus, I had to wait 4 days before we could get internet back up. <3 Also, my mom fell recently, spraining her shoulder and foot. Thank goodness it was only a sprain. <3 So, with unpacking and taking care of mom, It took longer for me to complete this chapter. :) <3 So I apologize for how long it took to publish this chapter. <3 Lastly, next chapte may be the final chapter to this amazing fanfic I wrote. :) So this fanfic will be completed very soon. ^_^ As I promised it would be. :) <3 So without further ado, Here is chapter 15!! ^_^ Enjoy!!! ^_^ <3 

Alan's POV

We arrive at the airport, after 20 minutes of being in the limo. I climb out of the limo and help Jessie out. The driver pops open the trunk so that we could get our suticases and bags. We grab our suitcases and bags and close the trunk. The driver of the limo drives away as we enter the airport. She asks, "So, where will we be going on our honeymoon?" I smile mysteriously, "You'll see soon enough, love." She giggles in response as we walk up to a receptionist. I take care of the tickets and as the receptionist hands me back the tickets, she said, "Enjoy your trip to Hawaii, you 2." Her jaw drops open as she looks at me in surprise. She said, "We're going to Hawaii?!" I grin, "Surprise!" She laughs and kisses me. I kiss her in return and chuckle. She said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!" I smile, "Well, now you'll get to go with me." She smiles, "I am so looking forward to it!" I smile and take her hand and together we walk to the luggage carousel and dropped our suitcases onto it. Afterwards, we go into the terminal and onto our plane. We find our seats, first class of course, and put our bags up. We sit down and put on our seatbelts as the stewardess begins to go over the rules and regulations. Once she was done, She sits down and puts on her seatbelt as the plane started going down the runway. After picking up speed, the plane takes off into the sky. After several hours, the plane touches down and stops at a terminal. We unbuckle our seatbelts, grabbed our bags and got off our plane. We went to the luggage carousel and grabbed our suitcases. I went and got us a rental and lead her to our car. I pop open the bonnet and put our suitcases inside. I close the bonnet and helped Jessie into the passenger seat before getting into the driver seat myself. After we put on our seatbelt I stick the key into the ignition and start the car. I drove out of the parking lot and headed to our beach house that I had rented for the week. The beach house was simple, yet cozy. It was a nice cream house with a dark pointed roof. It had a front porch with 2 wicker chairs and a wicker table set in between the chairs. The porch looks over the beach, where we can watch the sunset, in the evenings. The door matched the color of the roof, as did the window shutters. The railing on the porch was cream colored, matching the house. There was a pebble like walkway that lead to the beach and a wide dirt path to park the rental. I parked the car and turned off the engine. I smile as I unbuckled my seatbelt, "Welcome to Hawaii, love." Jessie smiles as she said, "It looks so beautiful! I can see many romantic nights we're gonna have here." I chuckle as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. I got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases and bags.I followed her up to the beach house and set the suitcases and bags on the porch. I put the key in the door and unlock the door. I open the door and allowed Jessie to step inside, before entering myself.

Jessie POV

I look inside the room and saw a beautiful white couch and love seat. A black flat screen tv was mounted on the wall. A fireplace made of stones and seashells was  below the tv. A wooden coffee table with a glass tabletop and a cream color carpet completed the look of the room. A bar stood to the side with elegant looking stools. I look in the kitchen as Alan watches me. The kitchen had a stainless steel fridge and electric stove. It also had a dishwasher.  The drawers and cabinets were made of dark oak wood, the floor checkered in white and black marble. I went to the bathroom and looked inside. The tile floors were the color of teal, whereas the walls were teal and light blue tiles. The bathtub was white and elegant. I could see where the jets of water would come out. There was a vanity sink with 2 mirrors, also white. The usual toilet and a elegant looking shower. The shower had a hose connected so that you could spray water all over yourself. the sliding glass door had a fancy curbed door handle. the floor of the shower was a reddish grey and white marble and the walls of grey marble. I left the bathroom practically beaming as I went upstairs to check out the bedroom. Inside the bedroom, there was a four poster bed. with navy blue curtains, with matching window curtains, blankets and pillows. The carpet was a creamy white. There was another flat screen tv sitting on the tv stand. The bedside tables were of ebony wood, with a beautiful golden-looking lamp on each table. The base of the lamp looked like carved vines. A black fringed lamp cover on both lamps. The dresser were of ebony as was the wardrobe. I look at Alan, "This room is amazing!" Alan chuckles, "I'm glad you like it, love." I grin as we started to unpack and put everything away. We head to the kitchen to have dinner. Alan cooks dinner while I set the table. I grab my tablet and watch videos at the table while Alan cooks. He brings the lasagna and places it on the table along with mixed vegetables and some wine. I smile, "Oh, you made lasagna, like I did. Remember, when I made Lasagna for you?" Alan smiles, "Yes. It's why I made it tonight." I smile and said, "Mmm. That smells so good!" Alan chuckles, "Wait until you taste it." I giggle as he cuts a slice of lasagna and puts a piece on my plate. He grabs a spoon and spoons some mixed vegetables onto my plate, before serving himself some food. He pours a bit of wine into our glasses and takes a sip of his wine, as I take a bite of the lasagna. Alan smiles, "What do you think?" I close my eyes as I savored the taste of the lasagna, before swallowing and sipping a bit of wine. I said, "The lasagna tastes absolutely delicious!" Alan chuckles, "Why thank you, love." We start eating our food, chatting in between. Once we finished eating, we sit there and chat as we sip our wine. I said,smiling, "This is kinda romantic." Alan smiles, "It is isn't it? I said, "Yeah, it is. I don't know if it's the wine, but I'm feeling a bit kinky for some reason." Alan chuckles, "You're not the only one, love." I giggle in response and finish my wine. I got up and headed to the bedroom. I look back at Alan and said, "You coming, babe?" Alan smirks, "Yes of course, my little minx." Alan finishes is wine, gets up, and follows me to our bedroom.