Chapter 10

Alan POV
I ended up spending 3 amazing week in Ohio. Though 2 of those 3 weeks was spent in the hospital. Spending that final week with my girlfriend, Jessie, was incredible. From the premiere to the after-party. From dinner to making mad love to her. I chuckle at the roleplay that I had done with her. I'm amazed at how much energy I have, especially at my age. I am back home now. I have told my brothers and sister the news about moving to America, to be with my girlfriend. They were very supportive of my decision and have told me that they will visit me as often as they could. They have never seen me so happy. It warmed their hearts to see me so happy. I've decided to give all my furniture to my siblings. Appliances as well. I packed all of my clothes into suitcases, along with my other belongings. I withdrew all of my money in a form of a check and carefully put the check in my pocket. I closed my account and went home. I put my home up for sale and left the keys to the realtor. It took 4 days to do all of this. I already bought a one way ticket to Ohio, where my girlfriend lives. I bought it as soon as I got home. I couldn't wait to be with her. It was now Thursday. I was leaving Saturday. I manage to get a visa, so that I could live in the US. I now stay with my brother Michael. My suitcases and belongings are in one of his closets. My brother looks at me with a smile on his face, though he looks a little concerned with my choice. We were both seated at the kitchen table drinking tea. I was looking at a video on my Ipad when my brother asks, "Are you sure about this? This is a big move for you, and with it a big change. I'm just looking out for you, Al." I look up at him, smiled, and said, "I've never been so sure in all my life. I really do want to do this. I love her and I would do anything to be with her." Michael sighs, then smiles, "I can tell. I'm just looking out for you. You, David and Sheila are all I have now." I smile, "Yes, I know. You, David and Sheila are all I have as well." I chuckle slightly, "That woman brings things out of me that I didn't know I had!" Michael laughs, "Oh come on, Al. We knew you had it in you, You just needed a woman that will give you the courage to bring it all out." I laugh, "Do you now?" Michael laughs, "Yes, we knew, Al." I chuckle, then said, "I leave in 2 days. I want you, David, and Sheila to see me off. I also want us to spend some time together tomorrow before I go." Michael smiles warmly. "Of course, Al. I'll invite Sheila and David here. They can bring their family here. We'll have a cook out or a bonfire. How does that sound?" I smile, "That sounds great, thanks Michael." Michael smiles, "Great! I'll go give the other 2 a call and see what they think? I'll be right back, Al." Michael leaves to make the calls. I finish my tea then pull out my phone. I bring up the photo that I took of me, Amber and Jessie. I smile as I look at Jessie. God, I already miss her. I don't know how long I was staring at the photo, but the next thing I knew, my brother returns with a smile on his face. He sits down and said, "They said they would love to come over tomorrow." I put the photo away and smile, "That's great! I'm looking forward to all of us getting together." Michael smiles, "Me too, Al."

Jessie's POV
I missed Alan, but I know he will be with me soon. I made sure the house was clean, and made room in my closet for his clothes. I did the same for the dresser. I get on my laptop, then go onto Skype. I message Amber, telling her the news, "Hey, Amber. Are you there?" Amber messages back. "Hey, how are you?" I message back. "I'm great! I have good news!" Amber said, "Oh? What's the good news?" I message back, "Alan is moving here to be with me!" Amber messages back, sounding exctied, "NO WAY! That's great!" I message back, "Thank you! I am so excited!" Amber messages back, "I am so happy for the both of you! I have some good news, too!" I message back, "Really? What's the good news?" Amber messages back excitedly, "Rupert is coming to live with me, too!" I message back excitedly, "That's awesome! Congrats!" Amber messages back, "Thanks, Jessie." I message back, "You're welcome." We spent the rest of the evening talking excitedly about our boyfriends coming to live with us. After we chatted for awhile, I noticed Alan was online, so I messaged him, "Hi babe." Alan messages back, "Hello, love. How are you?" I message him, "I'm good. Missing you of course." Alan messages back, "I miss you too, love. More than anything." I smile as I message back, "Awww. You're making my heart overflow with love! I can't wait for you to finally be here with me!" Alan messages back, "I can't wait either, love. I look forward to seeing what our future holds." I smile as I message back, "Me too, babe. I just finished getting the house ready for you." I imagine Alan smiling as he messages me back, "Thank you, love. You are the most caring and considerate woman I've ever had the pleasure of falling in love with." I giggle in response and reply back, "And you are the most caring and loving boyfriend ever! You are such a gentleman, too! I'm so happy that I fell in love with you. I love you so much, babe!" Alan messages back, "Awww. Thank you, love. Just 2 more days and I will be by your side." I smile at his response. Skype alerts me that Alan was typing again. I grew curious as I waited for him to finish typing. Finally his message comes through, "By the way, I manage to get a visa so I could live there as a US citizen. At least that way I can live with you. I figure I'd let you know, love." I grin and message back, "That's great, babe! I'm so happy!" Alan messages back, "Mind you, going through customs is going to be a right pain in the ass, but I'll manage." I message back, "They better not give you a stupid excuse as to why you can't enter the US. If they do, I will be so pissed... I love America, don't get me wrong, but they can do some really stupid shit, sometimes." Alan messages back, "Don't worry, love. I'm sure it'll be fine." I message back, "Ok, Babe." We talked for several hours, afterwards, about how life would be like, once he was here and about meeting my parents and my dog. After getting off my laptop, I made dinner and ate. I walked my dog and made sure she had food and water. I went upstairs and took a shower. Then, I got into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I got on my laptop and watched videos and chatted with friends on facebook. After chatting with my friends and watching videos, for a good couple of hours, I put my laptop on my bed side table. I plugged it in so that it would charge. I lay down thinking of Alan. A smile spreads across my face as I fall alseep and dream of Alan.