Chapter 7

Alan's POV

I watch as the plane takes off. My heart heavy. I wipe my tears away, and slowly leave the airport. My chauffeur looks sympathetically at me, "Are you ok sir?" I nod and said, "I'll be ok. I'm going to miss her very much, but I will be visiting her soon." The chauffeur smiles as he opens the door. I climb into the car. The chauffeur closes the door and climbs into the front seat, "Home, sir?" I nod. The chauffeur drives away from the airport. As we drive home, I think about the past few days. How much fun I've had. Meeting Jessie, Amber and Alison. As I look out the window, thinking about Jessie, my phone rings. I answer my phone, "Hello?" Jessie's voice can be heard at the other end of the line, "Hi, Alan. I hope you're doing ok." I smile and said, "I'm doing alright, and you?" Jessie said, "I'm ok. Missing you." I smile, "I'm missing you, too, Jessie. I'm on my way home actually." Jessie said, "That's good. It will be about 7 hours before Amber and I arrive at our destination. She's been comforting me. We were both crying. So we were kind of comforting each other." I said softly, "I wish I was the one comforting you, love." Jessie said softly, "I wish you were here with me." I said, "I will be, soon, love." Jessie said, "I love you, Alan." I said, "I love you too, Jessie." Jessie said, "Hey, it's lunch time, so Amber and I are going to eat, then maybe afterwards we can video chat or something?" I smile, "That would be great. I'll let you know when I'm home." Jessie said, "Ok, Alan. I can't wait to see your face and hear your silky baritone voice!" I chuckle, "You like my voice that much, do you?" I hear Jessie chuckle, as she said, "You have no idea." I chuckle again, "I'll call you when I get home, Jessie. Once I have skype up and running." Jessie sounded more cheerful as she said, "Ok, Alan. See you soon." I said, smiling, "See you soon." Jessie hangs up. I hang up soon after and smile. I have something to look forward to now. My chauffeur arrives at my house, climbs out of the car and opens the door. I climb out and thank my chauffeur. I walk up to my house, unlock the door and go inside. I close the door and lock it. I set my keys down on the table, by the door, and grab my tablet. I sit down on the couch and turn it on. I load up my skype and sign in. I put in her name in the search bar. There was a lot of people with her name, so I begin to search through the list of names to find her. I finally manage to find her. Her profile photo was of her and her mother, at what looks like some Harry Potter themed festival. I smile as I see that she is dressed in her Gryffindor robes. I send a request to her and waited for her to accept. A few minutes later she accepts my request and calls me. I answer and see her smiling face. Her eyes still looked a little red. Jessie smiles, "Hi, Alan." I smile back and said, "Hi, Jessie." I watch as she moves her laptop to show her friend Amber. Her eyes were also red. Amber smiles, "Hi, Alan. I hope you're doing ok." I smile, "I'm doing better now that I can see you 2." Amber smiles, then the laptop was moved again, only to see Jessie's smiling face once more. Amber comes into view again, now I can see them both. I smile, "Jessie?" Jessie smiles at me and said, "Yeah?" I said, "My film, 'Eye in the Sky' is coming out on April 1st." I chuckle, "And no, it's not an April Fools prank." I watch as Jessie and Amber became excited by the news. I said, "Of course, I will be going to the premiere, and.... I would like you both to come with me." Jessie grins as she said, "I would love to, Alan! I've never been to a premiere before!" I grin, "You will now. There is one in New York and one in L.A. Which one would you like to go to?" Jessie said, grinning, "New York, if that's ok with you." I smile, "That's fine. The premiere isn't for another 2 weeks. I'll take care of everything." I smile a bit slyly, "I think a nice strapless dress would look very pretty on you, love. With a pair of nice pair of heels? Hmm?" Jessie blushes as Amber giggles in response. Jessie said, "You'd do that for me?" I smile, "Of course. I would do anything for you, love." Jessie smiles, still blushing slightly. I look at Amber and said, "As for you, a nice flowing, dark green, sleeveless dress, would look lovely on you. Along with a pair of matching heels. What do you think?" Now it was Amber's turn to blush as Jessie giggles at her." I chuckle as I wait for her reply. Amber said, "Thank you so much, Alan!" I said, "You're very welcome. I'll see if I can invite Rupert to join me at the premiere. That way, he can take you to the premiere, while I take Jessie." Amber smiles, "That would be great. Thank you, Alan!" I said, "You're welcome." We ended up talking for hours until it was dinner time for them. They will also be landing in a few hours after that. So we said our good byes and ended the call. I smile feeling much better. I was looking forward to the premiere.