Chapter 5

This is Alan's home. I thought it would be appropriate for this chapter. As both my character and Alan will be at his house for the entire chapter. enjoy!! :) 

Jessie's POV

Before long we arrived at his house. I look at the house in awe from the car window. His house was just like the other rows of houses there. The house was an off white color, with what looks like, iron railings for the balcony. There was at least 4 floors in his house, from what I could see. There were 4 pillars that held up the balcony, and an iron gate. Very classy. The chauffeur came and opened the door. Alan climbed out of the car and took my hand. He helped me out of the car and thanked his chauffeur. His chauffeur nods, gets back into his car and drives away. Alan leads me up to his front door and said, "What do you think?" I look at him still in awe and said, "Wow! Your house look amazing!" Alan chuckles, "Thank you." Alan unlocked the door and lead me inside. I walked in and was floored with what I saw. Everything looked elegant in his house. From his flat screen tv in his living room, to the lovely leather couch. He showed me around his house. He had several bedrooms, an office, kitchen, 2 baths, and an attic. After showing me around. I asked, "Mind if I take my shoes off? After wearing them for so long, my feet are killing me." Alan chuckles, "Of course just set them by the door. He takes off his shoes and sets them by the door. I did the same. I went and sat down on the couch and rubbed my feet, sighing in relief. Alan sat next to me and asked, "Would you like me to rub your feet? I really don't mind doing so." I look surprised but nod, "Yes please. Thanks." I raise one of my feet and set it on his lap. He smiles and gently takes my foot into his hand and starts to rub it. I start to giggle, "I'm sorry. I'm ticklish. It'll pass though." Alan chuckles, "It's ok. No worries." After a few moments the ticklish feeling subsided and I start to relax. I let out a satisfied moan, "mmmm. That feels so good, Alan. My feet desperately needed that." Alan's eyes glitter, "After all that walking, your feet could use a good massage." After massaging my one foot for awhile he gently let it go and grabbed my other foot. I smile at him as he began to massage my other foot. Alan smiles back and continues to massage my foot. I close my eyes, enjoying the massage. After awhile, I noticed that he had stopped massaging my feet and was just stroking them. I open my eyes and look at him. He was looking at me, his eyes glittering. He was giving me such a smoldering look. I said giggling, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Alan chuckles, "Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seeing you laying there, all relaxed, is stirring up something within me....Something I haven't felt in a very long time...." I blush, "Oh. I haven't done anything to elicit those feelings. I mean I'm just being me..." Alan smiles, "That's the thing. You being yourself around me. You're so unique. You're one of a kind. You're prefect. All my life, I've been looking for a certain type of woman. I sort of have this mental list on what I look for in a woman, and guess what." I look curiously at him and say softly, "What?" Alan said, " You crossed everything off of my list. Well, all but one..." A seductive smile appears on Alan's face. I raise an eyebrow, "And?" Alan said, "Take a good guess on what that is." I thought about it and then it hits me. My eyes go wide as I said, "Wait, wait, wait. You're hoping that I would do well in the bedroom?!" Alan's smile widens as he chuckles, "That's the final thing on my list. I am only human, Jessie." I look surprised, "Alan, I'm a virgin. I've never done it." Alan still, smiling said, "That's alright. I can help you. I'll even aid you." I continue to stare at him. Alan stares into my eyes, then did something that I'd never thought he would do. He lets go of my feet and moves to lie on top of me. He was careful on where he distributed his weight. I gasp in surprise. I said softly as I look into his eyes, "What are you doing?" Alan's eyes bore into mine, then rakes over my face. Alan said, "I was going to wait longer to do this, but I can not resist the urge to want to kiss every inch of you. To touch every inch of you. To take you and make you mine. I love you, Jessie, and I want you. I want to feel your body intertwine with mine, I want to feel you in my soul, in my very blood. I want to feel our hearts beat as one. Will you let me?"