Chapter 2

Jessie's POV

I wake up and stretch , then let out a yawn. I put my glasses on and get out of bed. I trudge to the bathroom, I hear the shower running so I wait. Seems like Amber is in the shower, I thought. I grab my tablet from my room and sit in the dining room, to read while I wait for Amber to come out of the bathroom. After a few minutes, Amber comes out of the bathroom, wrapped in her towel and said, "Are you excited for the studio tour?" I mark my place in the e-book and turn the tablet off. I look up grinning at Amber and said, "Hell yeah I am!" Amber grins and said, "I am too! I can't wait! EEEEEEE!" I laugh as I go into the bathroom for my shower. Amber heads to her room to get dressed. I take my shower, then wrap a towel around me and go to my room. I get dressed and brush my hair. I decide to leave it lose. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black tanktop with the silver doe and the words always underneath, and my sneakers. I wear a matching black headband to keep my hair away from my face. I grab my purse, which has a tiny Marvin the depressed robot key chain, hanging from it. I leave my room to find Amber waiting for me. She was wearing blue fitted jeans and a green t-shirt, which had a picture of Severus Snape on it. Underneath the picture said: The Potions Master in a Harry Potter font, along with a pair of sneakers. We both ate breakfast, then headed for the door. I grab the keys along the way. As we leave our room, I lock the door. We take the elevator down to the lobby and head out the door.

We stop outside of our hotel and look around. Amber said, "Can you call a taxi?" I pull out my phone smiling, "Sure." I call the number on the card and ask for Eddie. Eddie's voice comes on the line and said, "Hello?" I said, "Hi, it's me Jessie. Amber and I need a lift to the Leavesden Studios for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour." Eddie said, "Ah ok. I'm on my way, Miss. Hang tight. " I smile and said, "Ok. Thank you." Eddie said, "No problem." I said my good bye and hung up the phone. I look at Amber and said, "Eddie's coming." Amber smiles. "Great! This tour is gonna be fun!" I grin, "I know! I am so excited! I can't wait to get there!" Amber grins back and said, "Oh me too!" As we wait for our taxi, I take a look at my surroundings. Amber does the same. While I looked around, I spot someone who looks very familiar. A man with silvery hair, with a little bit of light brown hair towards the back of the head. He was wearing blue jeans, and light blue button down shirt, with black shoes. He had his back to us as he kept walking away. Was it me or was that Alan Rickman. I can recognized his hair anywhere. That can't be him, I mused. The sound of a taxi shook me out of my musings. Amber and I smile as we got inside. I said, "To Leavesden Studios please." Eddie smiles, "Alright" He starts the engine and we were off.

As Eddie drove through all of London, we craned our necks looking this way and that, pointing out historic landmarks. Before long he stopped in front of the studio. I paid the fare, said thank you to Eddie and got out of the taxi. Amber climbing out of the taxi soon after. We both gasp in delight and excitement. We couldn't believe we were here! The building was cream color, with the words: 'The Making of Harry Potter' in that famous Harry Potter font. Below it, in all caps were the words: 'WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR', The Warner Bros. logo in between the words BROS. and STUDIO. We walked inside and let Amber do all the talking. Once all was taken care of, we started to check out the sets. We saw the Great Hall, the Gryffindor common room, the portraits, our favorite Snape's office and classroom, platform 9 3/4 , the Hogwarts Express train, Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley, Hogsmeade, Dumbledore's office, as well as the costumes the actors wore. We also saw the Knight Bus, and The Borrow and so much more! There was so many things to see! I finally got to see the model of Hogwarts Castle. The details were amazing! We took a lot of pictures along the way, grinning the entire time! We spent hours there, until we felt hungry. We stop by the gift shop and bought a few souvenirs.

As we left the building, Amber asked, "Where do you want to eat?" I stood there thinking, "Hmm. I'm not sure. I don't know my way around London..." Amber said, "Let me call Eddie and ask him where's the nearest place, from the hotel, where we can get a bite to eat." I hand her my phone and she calls Eddie. They talk for a bit, then hangs up and hands me my phone. I pocket it and look at her, "What did he say?" Amber smiles, "He says The Mitre in Lancaster is a good place for a meal. It's an English pub!" My eyes lit up as I grin, "Perfect! We get to experience an english pub!" Both Amber and I say, "Wicked!" in unison. Eddie shows up in his taxi. We get inside and Amber said, "To The Mitre please." Eddie smiles as he starts driving, "Ah The Mitre. Nice pub. Has good food and wine. Not a bad place to eat." We finally get to the pub. I pay Eddie and get out of the taxi, Amber soon follows. We timidly enter the pub. It was noisy but not too noisy. We picked seats at the bar and sit down. A middle age man comes by, gives us each a menu and said, "What will you 2 lovely ladies be having?" We blush as we look at the menu. Amber said, "I'll have the fish and chips with your choice of wine." The man smiles and writes down her order, then looks at me, "And you, Miss?" I said, "I'll have the beef lasagna with whatever wine goes best." The man smiles and writes down my order, then said, "Will that be all?" I smile and said, "Yes. thank you." The man smiles and leaves. We sit there and look around as we wait for our food. Once again, I spot the same man I spotted earlier. He was sitting at a table, a couple of feet away and was eating his dinner. My jaw drops when I saw who it was. It was Alan Rickman in the flesh! Alan looks up and spots me staring at him in shock, my mouth wide open. His eyes lit up with amusement at the expression on my face. I blush furiously and turn back to tell Amber. I whispered to Amber, "You won't believe whose here!" Amber looks at me and whispers back, "Who Jessie?" I said excited, "Alan Rickman!" Amber's eyes go wide and said, "Where?!" I was about to reply when we both heard, from behind us, that famous deep baritone voice say, "Hello."