Chapter 11

Alan's POV
I wake up and stretch, being careful not to wake Jessie. I carefully turn to my side to look at her. I prop up on my elbow and smile. God, she looks so beautiful!! She looks like an angel, sleeping. She was absolutely glowing. I chuckle to myself, I knew that glow was from the love we made last night. I let my fingers slide lightly up and down her arm. She moans slightly but didn't wake up. I chuckle slightly as I carefully move her hair away from her face. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Then softly peppered her with kisses. I see that she was starting to smile, I smiled as I continued to pepper her with kisses. She finally opens her eyes as she smiles. I smile and said, "Morning, love." Jessie giggles as she said, "Morning, babe. That was a good way to wake up." I chuckle, "Is there any better way, love?" Jessie smiles as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her. She said, "This." Her lips met mine as we kissed deeply. Both of us let out a soft moan as we kissed. A few minutes afterwards we broke the kiss. I smile, "That's an even better way to wake up." Jessie chuckles as she stretches. Jessie gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom. I watch her as she walks away from me, smiling. She turns back from the bedroom doorway and said, seductively, "You coming to join me?" I couldn't help but growl lowly in my throat. That woman sure knew how rile me up. I said seductively, "Of course, love." I got out of bed and followed her as she left the room. She enters the bathroom and gets in the shower. I enter shortly after. I wrapped my arms around her as she leans into me. I kiss her neck for a bit, then began to lather her up and clean her with my shower sponge. Jessie giggles in response. She was clearly enjoying it. I chuckle as I continued to clean her and wash her hair. After I got her back, her firm, perfect behind, her legs and arms. She rinses off all of the soap. Once she rinses herself off, she turns around, holding a shower sponge of her own. She lathers up the sponge and begins to lather me up. Starting with my chest, my stomach, legs, arms then finally my back, my behind and shoulders as I turn my back. I see why she likes it. It certainly feels good. Once she has me all lathered up from head to toe. She allows me to rinse off the soap. She leans forward and kisses me once more. I deepend the kiss and begin to push her up agains the wall of the shower. I said huskily, "You're a saucy little minx aren't you?" Jessie nods as she giggles. I chuckle as I resume kissing her. I began to kiss every inch of her body, as she leans against the wall, her eyes closed. Letting my fingers touch every inch of her skin. I felt her body shiver at my touch. God, the feel of her soft skin as I touched her, it aroused me. I could feel my length becoming erect. I could not wait to enter her, but I must be patient. I come back to my full height and put my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me as I lift her and push her gently against the wall. Her legs wrap around me as she smiles. Her eyes already full of lust. She must have seen the same look of lust in my eyes, because she said only 2 words, "Take me, Alan." She didn't have to tell me twice. I entered her with a sharp thrust. She gasps as her body shudders once more. I began to thrust into her sharply but gently, with love and carress. The way a man should make love to a woman, with love and passion. She begins to moan and pant. Her moans in sync with my thrusts. Before long, I began to moan in pleasure, as I kept the rhythm of my thrusts. I felt waves of pleasure flow through me from my groin, outwards. God I love this feeling. I begin to kiss her neck again then move to her lips as I thrusted into her. We moan into our kiss, her grip tightening. She moans in pleasure as she said, "Faster, Alan." I said, "With pleasure." I quicken my pace, which in turn made her moan louder. I, to, began to moan louder as my own grip on her tighten. The waves of pleasure becoming more intense with each passing minute. I could tell that her waves of pleasure were also becoming more intense as the minutes passed. I felt her body tense up as I continued to thrust quickly now. My own body tensing up along with hers. We were both very close to releasing. I whisper in her ear, "Come for me, love. Come for me." Her moans were reduces to squeals of pleasure as she came. Her release triggered my own release as I gave a loud moan. I continued thrusting into her, letting her ride out her own release. I could feel both of our hearts beating wildly as I held her close to me. I finally slowed to a stop as we both started to come down. I gently pull out of her and gently put her down. We kept our arms wrapped around each other, holding one another. Jessie leans her head against mine and said, " I love you, Alan." I said softly back, "I love you, too. Jessie." Jessie leans up and kisses me deeply. I let out a soft moan as I returned the kiss. We stayed that way for a little while, until the water ran cold.