Chapter 6

Jessie's POV

After we finish our tea, Alan takes the cups and saucers to the kitchen. Then comes back for the tea pot, sugar and cream. Alan puts his teapot onto the stove. Then puts the sugar and cream away. I smile as I get up and grab my bag. Alan comes back to me and smiles, "Are you ready to go, love?" I nod smiling, "Yeah, I'm ready." Alan smiles and takes my hand and leads me to the door. He picks up his keys , then opens the door and said, "Ladies first." I smile and said, "Thanks, Alan." Alan smiles as I walk out the door, followed by Alan. He locks his door, then calls his chauffeur. He puts his arm around my waist and said, "My chauffeur is coming. It'll take a few minutes for him to get here." I nod in reply, then look around his neighborhood. After a few minutes, his chauffeur came. His chauffeur climbs out of the car and opens the back door. Alan leads me to the car and has me go in first, then Alan climbs into the car. His chauffeur closes the door then climbs into the front seat. His chauffeur said, "Where to sir." Alan said, "Best Western Mornington Hotel." The chauffeur nods and starts to drive. I look out the window and watch as his house went out of sight. I sigh happily, as I cuddle up to Alan. Alan smiles as he wraps his arm around me. After awhile, we arrived at the hotel. Alan lets go as I sit up and look at the hotel from the window. I sigh as I look at Alan, "Guess, I'll see you later this afternoon?" Alan smiles. "Definitely, love. I'll stop by this afternoon. By the way, I have an interview that I have to do, today. I'd like you to watch it." I look at him curiously, "Why?" Alan smiles, "I have a feeling that the interviewer will bring up those rumors that are going around about us and the interviewer would like me to put those rumors to rest." I blush, "Oh ok. Looks like my life will never be the same, will it." Alan chuckles, "Nope. Now that you and I are together." I chuckle, "I see." Alan chuckles. I hug him and said , "Ok. I'll watch it. What's the name of the show that you'll be interviewed on?" Alan gives me the name and channel that the show will be on. Then gives me a bear-like hug which makes me giggle. Alan said, "I'll see you this afternoon, love." I smile, "See you then, Alan." We stare at each other then leaned in and kissed. After we kissed, Alan steps out of the car and takes my hand. As I take his hand and step out of the car, I look around and notice a man with a camera. He was across the street, taking pictures of us. Alan said, "Like I said last night, it will take some getting used to, getting your picture taken by people like them." I nod, "I know." I look at Alan and smile, "I'm fine as long as you're here." Alan smiles, before leaning down and kissing me again. I kissed him back then took his hand. He smiles and holds my hand as we enter the hotel together. We head to the hotel room, where Amber was waiting and knocked. Amber opens the door, smiling. Amber was definitely glowing. I smile, "Hey Amber, where's Rupert?" Amber said, "He had to go , but said that he will call me from time to time." I said, "Nice!" Amber smiles as she steps back to let me in. I turn to Alan and said, "See you in the afternoon then." Alan smiles, "See you then." Alan pulls me close and kisses me. I kiss him back passionately. After we kiss, he lets me go and smiles, touching my face for a moment before kissing my hand and bidding us farewell. I smile as I watch him go then turned and entered the room.

Jessie's POV

Amber closes the door and smiles, "Alan is such a gentleman isn't he?" I smile and said, "Yeah he is. He told me he will be interviewed today, that I should watch it. Want to watch it with me?" Amber grins, "Of course, Jessie!" As the time drew closer for the interview, we sat down on the couch. I grab the remote and go to the channel that Alan told me to go to. The show began with a young woman with short brown hair and light grey eyes. She was talking about what the show will be about and who would be on. I heard her say Alan's name, which made me smile. Before long , she introduced Alan Rickman. Alan comes on screen smiling. He shakes hands with her as she said, "Welcome Alan." Alan said smiling, "Thank you for having me." They start to talk about his past films and theatre work. Then somehow the interview turned to the rumors. She said, "Now Alan, I assume you have heard all sorts of rumors about you and a mystery woman that you have been seen with?" Alan smiles slightly and said, "Yes I've heard of the rumors." The woman said, "Care to enlighten us all and put these rumors to rest, once and for all?" Alan said, "If it will put these rumors to rest, then yes, I will enlighten you." The woman smiles and said, "Great. We're all ears!" Alan chuckles then began to explain, "The mystery woman in question, is a young woman by the name of Jessie Olson. I met her in the very pub that I frequent. She was with her friend. I knew they were fans of mine by the shirts they wore." He chuckles. then continues, his eyes now glittering, "I thought, since they seem to be fans of mine, I might as well make myself known to them. So, I go up to them and said hello. Before long I had invited them to join me for dinner. We talked for quite some time before we took a taxi. After dropping them off, I went home myself." The woman who have been listening said, "I see. So, that's how you 2 met." Alan replies, "Yeah. She's quite as witty as me." Alan chuckles as he continues, "She loved the prank I pulled on Daniel. I assume you know about the fart machine in his sleeping bag?" The woman laughs, "Who doesn't!" Alan chuckles and continues, "She is such a kind woman, she's smart, funny, and has such a big heart. She's quite spunky and energetic, too. To know that I had made such a huge impact in her life, as well as her friend's life, is quite touching." The woman smiles and said, "Listen to you gush about her. You sound so in love! Would I be correct in saying that, Alan?" Alan smiles. his eyes glittering as he said, "Yes. I love her very much. She's so respectful towards me, which I appreciate. She's such a hopeless romantic, much like me. She is also a very understanding woman as well." The woman smiles, "Aww. She must be something else isn't she Alan?" Alan smiles warmly as his eyes glaze over, "Yes she is. She is beautiful, inside and out. She's American as is her friend. She is such an amazing woman. I enjoy her company very much. I don't think I can live without her. She's here for another 3 days, then she goes home. It'll be interesting on how this long distance relationship will go. Of course, I'll try and visit her as often as I can. I am so grateful to have met her." The woman smiles again, "I wish nothing but the best for you both. Thank you for clearing up the rumors that have been swirling around." Alan smiles, "You're very welcome." The lady starts to talk about a new film that Alan is starring in. It was called "Eye in the Sky." The movie would be coming out after me and Amber go home to America. I look at Amber in surprise, "Oh my god! The whole world is going to know that I'm Alan's girlfriend!" I cover my face as I start to blush. Amber chuckles, "Well, that's what happens when you date a well known actor. I know that it won't be long before people know that I'm dating Rupert." Amber squeals in spite of herself. I chuckle then said, "Isn't this nuts! You dating Rupert and me dating Alan?" Amber nods and said, "Yeah. nuts, but amazing!" I nod in agreement, smiling.